Maricopa County Officials Admit Under Oath that They Deleted 2020 Election Data

Been quite a while. No one has a valid excuse but the same liars told us fraud did not happen and if we do not let a lie be accepted as the truth we are conspirators. Give me a break.

Captain Butthurt has to save a lot of democraps right now. Poor guy must be overwhelmed.

look-everybody-captain-butthurt-has-arrived-co-memes-funiharaegeriea-49462050.png

bring what on, retarded whining fucknut? be happy that you can post your redundant retarded bullshit and quit whining about your bullshit being benignly filed. correctly handled, you would be limited to the rubber room.
You have never said anything intelligent. I do not expect you to start now. If your little troll self is upset, it has been noted. Now shoo.:ahole-1:

I think this is the video featured in the OP. I don't have time to go through the full thing now and I can't find where he said it but I think it was the Bennett guy. I'll watch it tomorrow, but I do like what the judge has to say at the end as I was listening to bits and pieces of it.

Around 02:35 (I think that's how you write it when it comes to hours) and 0:319 is what you guy really need to listen to. As to why cyber ninjas didn't show up to show their findings one,.. they already did, and two,.. they're probably afraid of being verbally attacked and having their words taken out of context.

Forum List

Back