Maricopa County Officials Admit Under Oath that They Deleted 2020 Election Data

-___- I realize I don't have a very big IQ here but,.. how the fuck is that going to change anything!? It still came out of the guy's mouth and it wouldn't magically disappear even if they posted the whole entire video like they tried to make the election data disappear. :rolleyes:

we do not know what came out of his mouth, I could splice together a video that shows you saying you worship Joe Biden given a little bit of time.

IF this is real it will be reported in a real news source.

we do not know what came out of his mouth, I could splice together a video that shows you saying you worship Joe Biden given a little bit of time.

I think this is the video featured in the OP. I don't have time to go through the full thing now and I can't find where he said it but I think it was the Bennett guy. I'll watch it tomorrow, but I do like what the judge has to say at the end as I was listening to bits and pieces of it.

Again, you think we have to edit things like the media does. We do not have to. If you think it is fake, tell us why you do.

And are you kidding, this will get nowhere near the narrative pushing media. But it is out there.

Again, you think we have to edit things like the media does. We do not have to. If you think it is fake, tell us why you do.

I just posted the full video above, I even went back to check the OP to see if it matched and it did. I'll watch it all when I have more time. :)

1633661180340.png

Decertify the election. That is destroying evidence and against federal law. What was there they wanted no one to see? Someone belongs in jail.

Never happened.

You are pretty thick aren't you? This is a crime. It was done deliberately. Done here.

Any arrests yet? What is this...the 500th allegation you've made about felonies taking place and nobody has arrested anyone?

Let me guess....not only are the elected officials against you...but so is every cop, prosecutor, judge, jury, even K-9 police...right?

Seriously fuckwad...you're just a paranoid loser. Just like 9/11 truthers....

Any arrests yet? What is this...the 500th allegation you've made about felonies taking place and nobody has arrested anyone?

Let me guess....not only are the elected officials against you...but so is every cop, prosecutor, judge, jury, even K-9 police...right?

Seriously fuckwad...you're just a paranoid loser. Just like 9/11 truthers....
Follow what is going on before you troll away. I can wait however long it takes.

Decertify the election. That is destroying evidence and against federal law. What was there they wanted no one to see? Someone belongs in jail.

we love Trump dot com?

I'll wait for an unbiased source.

Follow what is going on before you troll away. I can wait however long it takes.
I have;
No arrests
No investigations
No indictments
No formal complaints

Just you on a messageboard bitching about things....just like the 9/11 truthers. That is your life. And you can see what low esteem they have and how they're thought of. Why you want to join that fraternity of impotent losers is beyond comprehension.

Like I said a million times nobody with guns and badges is doing the investigations. If they were you would people spilling their guts cutting deals.

Forum List

Back