Maricopa County defies new subpoena, calls GOP-led audit 'Adventure in Never-never Land'

I have seen where they refuse to hand it over. Thats all im saying.
Kinda dumb to blame them when you are the one not letting them finish.
Yea you really DON'T get it. These are stall tactics to keep the grift going clown-nuts. Left to their own devices it would NEVER end. They knew Dominion wasn't gonna hand over their servers and passwords.

For God's sake man - WAKE UP!!

Yea you really DON'T get it. These are stall tactics to keep the grift going clown-nuts. Left to their own devices it would NEVER end. They knew Dominion wasn't gonna hand over their servers and passwords.

For God's sake man - WAKE UP!!
Ahhhh ok. They started the audit because they knew it wouldnt finish. Gotcha.
I feel enlightened. Thanks.

The board has one Democrat the rest are Republicans...The county is administered by Republicans in the majority..
Then, you should REALLY want to know what they are hiding, shouldn't you?

I am all for getting to the truth, and if those GOP asswipes are hiding something, they should be shit-canned and prosecuted immediately.

The more the blue Maricopa county officials defy the court order the guiltier they are looking....

The Maricopa County election officials are mostly republican. There is ONE democrat.

So it's republicans who are telling cyber ninjas to go jump in a lake.

Stop with the lies.

How do you know?
Because it's loaded with Trumpian True Believers.

They voted for it.
They hired them for it.
They funded it.

They've given no indication that they will accept anything other than their narrative and so far have proven it with their premature accusations which have been routinely demonstrated to be inaccurate.

The Maricopa County election officials are mostly republican. There is ONE democrat.

So it's republicans who are telling cyber ninjas to go jump in a lake.

Stop with the lies.

Yeah but to Rambo and his pals, those are all Deep State Republicans who should be imprisoned or hung. ;)

They voted for it.
They hired them for it.
They funded it.

They've given no indication that they will accept anything other than their narrative and so far have proven it with their premature accusations which have been routinely demonstrated to be inaccurate.
These idiots honestly believe that the Q-Kook Fraudit is nonpartisan and that these endless ridiculous demands for more stuff isn't a stall tactic for a continuing GRIFT - Doug Logan is in search of TRUTH!! ;)

Last edited:
So, by that reasoning, the "insurrection" commission set up by Pelosi is all bullshit too?
They voted for it.
They hired them for it.
They funded it.
And you are asking us to assume that because they wanted it, hired the people conducting it, and paid for it, that it is all bullshit?

That's hardly sound reasoning. Let's see what the can show us first and be open to review the results, but if they don't have everything they need, we can hardly call it a sham, unless you have some evidence you would like to share.
I won't disagree with you on that point, but if they claim something being withheld is preventing a complete inquiry, why not shut them up by giving it to them? That's the fastest way to shut this whole thing down.

Then, you should REALLY want to know what they are hiding, shouldn't you?

I am all for getting to the truth, and if those GOP asswipes are hiding something, they should be shit-canned and prosecuted immediately.
So far it's been a regular "fly crawling up a the drapes" kinda finish for yous guys to produce anything that resembles massive fraud.

I bet you deny the fraudit when they report they found nothing significant.

Their childish response isn’t going to stop the audit.
Ah yes...askong them to release their report and to be prepared to defend their accusations in court is "childish", to a Trumper. Because the cult lives outside the realm of facts, reason, laws, official channels, etc.

Yeah but to Rambo and his pals, those are all Deep State Republicans who should be imprisoned or hung. ;)
If those evil Republicans did something illegal themselves and are motivated to withhold that information, you should want it to be exposed so those evil Republicans can be prosecuted.

So, by that reasoning, the "insurrection" commission set up by Pelosi is all bullshit too?

Ahhhh ok. They started the audit because they knew it wouldnt finish. Gotcha.
I feel enlightened. Thanks.
No genius, they started it not caring whether or not they ever finished. Because the audit isn't about finding facts. It's about theater. You trump cultists don't give a shit about facts. You collect whatever claims suit you and believe them 100%, forever.

Forum List

Back