Maricopa Arizona Audit Account Says They Are Finding “Significant Discrepancies” Between Ballots And Batch Reports

I suggest you stop taking the word of someone who doesn't know...
And maybe people like yourself need to twig to the fact that if your party tries that again, this country is going to BURN. BTW, that isn't a threat, it's a prediction...

GOPers keeps blaming DEMS for us going to hell in a handbasket - may I suggest they collectively look in the nearest mirror ... fair, safe, secure elections is our constitutional right except for GOPers who have their own set of rules: WIN AT ANY COST - NO MATTER THE COST.

And, if we (GOPers) lose, hell then we just change the rules. Easy-peasy.

GOPers keeps blaming DEMS for us going to hell in a handbasket - may I suggest they collectively look in the nearest mirror ... fair, safe, secure elections is our constitutional right except for GOPers who have their own set of rules: WIN AT ANY COST - NO MATTER THE COST.

So you really believe all the voting changes made before the Nov 3rd election in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Arizona by Democrats controlling states legislatures was fair?
Obviously what you are saying is so true about Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies.

The democrat counters are going ballistic from what I hear....there are duplicate names on ballots over and over that where counted and should not have been....
You mean going to precinct to precinct to vote...like someone was busing them around.

The democrat counters are going ballistic from what I hear....there are duplicate names on ballots over and over that where counted and should not have been....
You mean going to precinct to precinct to vote...like someone was busing them around.
No it’s like they can’t handle two people with the same name! :auiqs.jpg:

No it’s like they can’t handle two people with the same name! :auiqs.jpg:
Not if they also have the same address which turns out to be a vacant fucking lot....if there was no fraud what are you so worried about?....

No Dems just bent over backwards to commit fraud after fraud from the election set about spending trillions (stealing $$$$) to reward all that helped them steal. Time for prison time and capital punishment.

On a side note, Michael Franzese, the ex-Columbo family capo, says he knew about some of it that was happening . In Philadelphia, he said there were 30,000 ballots -all for Biden- delivered to a certain counting location
in the wee hours on election night. People got paid a lot to pull this shit off too.

Maricopa Arizona Audit Account Says They Are Finding “Significant Discrepancies” Between Ballots And Batch Reports​

13 May 2021 ~~ By Jacob Palmieri
Huge news.
According to the Maricopa Arizona Audit account, they are finding “significant discrepancies between the number of ballots therein and the batch reports included in the boxes”.

E1SFjwlVkAEw6CL

Comment:
Indeed, .everyone knew, even the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies that the election was stolen from Trump..
Come onman! It doesn’t take a genius to figure out what happened..at 10pm on election night all of the states that looked like Trump wins all of a sudden stopped counting the votes, like clockwork, all at the same time..gee I wonder what happened, must have been a massive fart at every voting machine all at the same time.
A.G. Garlan will order Christopher Wray to collect the evidence and all will go into the Democrat Memory hole, never to be seen again like Anthony Weiner's, and Hunter Biden's laptops.....

Let us know when there are some arrests for all of these felonies....

You will do that, won't you?

Count on it.

If it happens.

Maricopa Arizona Audit Account Says They Are Finding “Significant Discrepancies” Between Ballots And Batch Reports​

13 May 2021 ~~ By Jacob Palmieri
Huge news.
According to the Maricopa Arizona Audit account, they are finding “significant discrepancies between the number of ballots therein and the batch reports included in the boxes”.

E1SFjwlVkAEw6CL

Comment:
Indeed, .everyone knew, even the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies that the election was stolen from Trump..
Come onman! It doesn’t take a genius to figure out what happened..at 10pm on election night all of the states that looked like Trump wins all of a sudden stopped counting the votes, like clockwork, all at the same time..gee I wonder what happened, must have been a massive fart at every voting machine all at the same time.
A.G. Garlan will order Christopher Wray to collect the evidence and all will go into the Democrat Memory hole, never to be seen again like Anthony Weiner's, and Hunter Biden's laptops.....

Thank you for coming up with evidence that shows broad scale duplicity. The criminal elements in the DNC that carry the same scent of wrongdoing by Biden's promoters were independently proved true. Wizened bloodhounds of the GOP that have been around politics know the scope of those who would foist a wrongful election on the majority who voted on Trump. Republicans who know a shell game when they saw the early and after hours count contradicted the Demodrat liars who think if they say the RNC lost. DNC was saying "Trump is bad" a million times a day everybody would just crater and cling to their lies just as if it were the gospel truth. That is not the case here. It never made sense that the nearly empty seats at Biden unattended rallies never came close to matching overflow crowds in the Trump rallies, which had people by the tens of thousands literally dancing in the streets.

Trump won! God save President Trump!

Pardon all my typos. I spent the morning in the emergency room to deal with a bad reaction to an asthma prescription. lol

Last edited:
Here for the BIG LIE believers:

Startling headlines from that bogus AZ 2020 ballot audit here from NBC News with this headline:

“Maricopa County will need new voting machines after GOP's audit, Arizona secretary of state says”

The machines must be replaced because election officials don't know what was done to them by the Republican auditors (Cyber Ninjas) Ms. Hobbs said.

Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs (D-AZ) says that the voting machines Republicans turned over to private companies as part of their audit of the 2020 election are no longer safe for use in future elections.

In a letter sent to Maricopa County officials and shared with NBC News, Hobbs cited security concerns about losing the chain of custody over the equipment when it was handed over to the auditors and urged the county to get new machines.

If it does not, her office would consider decertifying the equipment involved in the audit, she wrote. That would remove the machines from service.

AZ State Senate Republicans subpoenaed nearly 400 of Maricopa County's election machines, along with ballots cast by voters in 2020 November election, to facilitate an unusual audit of the election results. The GOP hired private firms, led by the Florida-based cybersecurity company Cyber Ninjas, to do the work – who has zero experience in such audit matters.

Replacing the machines, as Hobbs would need to replace the tainted ones, would cost millions and AZ taxpayers would have to foot the bill. The most-recent expense for election equipment was a $6.1 million contract purchased in 2019.

Now, guess who has a voting machine trademark if AZ buys them and the seller agrees on price? Yep, Ivanka Trump-Kushner who got a copyrighted trademark with China in 2018 for her name-brand for 16 items including voting machines and few other

Forum List

Back