Margie Greene suggests US behind Russian uprising

Do you have any evidence that she's wrong?
Can you prove a negative? No, you can't.

I can't prove that Prigozhin was in the US's pay. I mean, it's possible. But the chances are so remote and so low that I doubt anyone much has ever even thought it.

But it's not for me to prove. It's for her to show evidence. That's how it works. You make a claim, you show some evidence. She showed how much evidence? Nothing. Which means she's wrong no matter whether Prigozhin is in the US's pay or not, simply because she's just making things up.

May be MGT is right!

GOD knows this rotten Administration is capable of everything! :dunno:

"May be".... almost certainly not. Chances that Prigozhin is in the pay of the US. 0.0000000001%
He doesn't need the money. He was a Putin ally. He made his money being Putin's ally. Nothing suggests anything about the US in that at all.

Can you prove a negative? No, you can't.

I can't prove that Prigozhin was in the US's pay. I mean, it's possible. But the chances are so remote and so low that I doubt anyone much has ever even thought it.

But it's not for me to prove. It's for her to show evidence. That's how it works. You make a claim, you show some evidence. She showed how much evidence? Nothing. Which means she's wrong no matter whether Prigozhin is in the US's pay or not, simply because she's just making things up.
She is just a Poootin Lover. The longer it takes for Prigozhin to get to Belarus, the more I think he was rooked into thinking that he had a deal. He will end up dead, either sooner or later. Poootin is known for murdering his rivals. Poison is his favorite method.

I expected to hear this from Russians, but never an American.

What does it mean when people like you say that you;re against America if you do not support the Ukraine but then you're like well uh buh duh, uh buh duh, uh buh duh...America ain't have nothin to do with it when opinions like the one referenced in the OP are shared?

What does it mean when people like you say that you;re against America if you do not support the Ukraine but then you're like well uh buh duh, uh buh duh, uh buh duh...America ain't have nothin to do with it when opinions like the one referenced in the OP are shared?
You have proof, share it. Otherwise, it is nothing but a conspiracy theory. Margie Greene seems to like Russia more than the US. I guess you do too?

FzZxUVLaQAIWK0j
It was removed during the wire transfer
agagbabababzbbzbzbababhzha.jpeg

Then put back after they ripped " the adults" off

You have proof, share it. Otherwise, it is nothing but a conspiracy theory. Margie Greene seems to like Russia more than the US. I guess you do too?

Can you just answer the question, please?

What does it mean when people like you say that people are against America if they do not support the Ukraine but then you're like well uh buh duh, uh buh duh, uh buh duh...America ain't have nothin to do with it when opinions like the one referenced in the OP are shared?

Thanks!

Since it's very obvious what the West wants to see happen in Russia, maybe Putin and Prigoszhin came up with an idea to make them believe it's really good happening.

Forum List

Back