MARCO RUBIO: Legalization of Illegal Immigrants Comes First – Then Border Security

You can look at the data yourself.
Immigration is stabilized.

Well one of your links is from 1997 and the other requires a subscription to read. So yes your links are worthless.
And as someone who's lived within a hundred miles of the border and currently in Houston where we have a huge immigrant population I can honestly say with a great deal of accuracy that you're full of shit.

Our jails are full of mexicans and south americans and the border is a sieve.
You do know immigration was rapidly increasing for a period until recently? That makes the older link even more valid. The other link does not require a subscription, I can view it just fine.

You do realize when the economy sucks they stop coming right?
I can even tell you when the next slow down will be that clowns like you will tout as "good border enforcement"
Actually, a variety of factors have curbed illegal immigration. Not just the economy.

Oh really?
So has the economy improved in mexico when I wasnt looking or something?
Lets hear your "variety of factors".
Armed conflict, political turmoil, social factors..

Well one of your links is from 1997 and the other requires a subscription to read. So yes your links are worthless.
And as someone who's lived within a hundred miles of the border and currently in Houston where we have a huge immigrant population I can honestly say with a great deal of accuracy that you're full of shit.

Our jails are full of mexicans and south americans and the border is a sieve.
You do know immigration was rapidly increasing for a period until recently? That makes the older link even more valid. The other link does not require a subscription, I can view it just fine.

I can even tell you when the next slow down will be that clowns like you will tout as "good border enforcement"
Actually, a variety of factors have curbed illegal immigration. Not just the economy.

Oh really?

So you're telling me things are now peachy in mexico and south america?:lmao: :itsok:

Oh really?

So you're telling me things are now peachy in mexico and south america?:lmao: :itsok:
Where did I say that?

Oh really?

Where did I say that?

Mexico and south america have been,and will continue to be,third world cess pools full of drug cartels and crooked politicians.
The point being ....south of the border is always fucked up so it really doesnt change anything. In fact we can call it static.
The only thing that brings them over here,besides our open borders,is jobs and free shit.

right, illegal immigration has leveled off, because that snake party of Obama's (the traitor Democrat party) has now resorted to them CALLING them "refugees" . and as we see the monies from us taxpayers to pay for THEM hasn't leveled off one dame bit. traitors in our government. and citizens sit here and support cutting our own throats
SNIP:
Kerry to announce 'significant' new aid to Syrian refugees
Secretary of State John Kerry will announce "significant new contributions to support relief efforts" for Syrian refugees later this week, the White House said on Tuesday, according to the Reuters news agency.

According to the statement, Kerry’s announce will come on Thursday at an international donor conference in London.

In addition to the aid, the United States is planning to resettle Syrian refugees in the country, a plan which caused controversy following the Paris attacks in November, in which one of the terrorists
snuck into Europe with a group of Syrian refugees.

24 states announced recently they would block the program to resettle Syrian migrants within their borders due to security concerns, leading to the introduction of a Republican-sponsored bill which would curb the flow of Syrian and Iraqi refugees into the United States in order to prevent terrorists from slipping in.

The passed the House with broad bipartisan support in November, but was recently blocked by Senate Democrats, essentially shelving it for the year.

Obama, who has pushed the Syrian refugee program despite the security concerns, struck out at Republicans in November, accusing them of demonizing "widows and orphans" and of “hysteria” following the Paris attacks.

ALL of it here:
Kerry to announce 'significant' new aid to Syrian refugees

beat me to it. it's sickening how our own countrymen and women can sit and bury their heads into what is happening all around them. They hand this country over to our enemy just to prove how much more compassionate they are

That is exactly why I don't care for him. Sorry, but this is the election for the Presidency of United States, not Mexico, not Syria, etc. I am tired of politicians on both sides putting everyone BUT American citizens ahead of the citizens of the United States. If you can't put Americans 1st, if you WON'T put Americans 1st, you have no business running for / being elected.

I can't help but hear people say how so very Conservative he is, but this proves otherwise. While his ass is getting paid a lot of money, receives the very best perks AMERICAN tax payer dollars can afford, he is out there telling people how much he is going to help NON-Americans with AMERICAN tax dollars.

Hey Marco, AS A VETERAN, there are a lot of needy Americans. Our borders are wide open. Illegals and terrorists are coming into this country. In the last 7 years there have been at least 5 SUCCESSFUL terrorist attacks and dozens of Americans murdered by both illegals and terrorists...ON U.S. SOIL...and jackasses like YOU are still refusing to secure the border, end sanctuary cities, end the un-vetted 'refugee' program, and ENFORCE EXISTING LAWS! If you have no interest in doing any of that

:fu:

Forum List

Back