Marcia Fudge Fear Mongering Race Baiter

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
There is a very short 2014 video at the link that shows her saying, if blacks don't vote the president would have articles of impeachment filed, the streets in front of their house wouldn't get fixed and children would go hungry all across the nation. In other words a typical black caucus member. This is the DNCs fall back person.

Dem Rep: If Blacks Don't Vote, Kids Will Go Hungry » DailySurge

There is a very short 2014 video at the link that shows her saying, if blacks don't vote the president would have articles of impeachment filed, the streets in front of their house wouldn't get fixed and children would go hungry all across the nation. In other words a typical black caucus member. This is the DNCs fall back person.

The fear mongering card is part of their full house, along with the racist card, the pay their fair share card, misogynist card, and the free healthcare card.

The fear mongering card is part of their full house, along with the racist card, the pay their fair share card, misogynist card, and the free healthcare card.

I heard it on a local radio show this evening and broke a gut laughing at the regressive hypocrisy.

Idk who that person is, but going by the OP, it must be a leftist.

What a racist piece of shit.........typical liberal trying to mine.that white liberal guilt

I heard it on a local radio show this evening and broke a gut laughing at the regressive hypocrisy.

Their lack of shame is really quite astounding.

Their lack of shame is really quite astounding.

Yep, it would be quite entertaining if the consequences weren't so dire.

Marcia Fudge On House Floor: Trump Supporters Ignorant, Dumb, Immoral, Unpatriotic Racists.

Democrats and their liberal allies in the media and in Hollywood have demonstrated their absolute hatred for average Americans who have a different political point of view. While speaking from the floor of the House of Representatives on Tuesday, Rep. Marcia Fudge, D-Ohio, did her bit to foment hate and possible violence against Trump supporters by reading a constituent letter calling Trump supporters dumb, ignorant racists.

Moreover, the letter she read questioned the patriotism of those who support the president.

“It is glaringly apparent that many who support the president’s administration are either racists, steeped in religious beliefs, ignorant, or as my mother used to say, just plain dumb,’ ” she said. Fudge was reading the letter from Rev. Ronald S. Williams, a man identified by the Washington Post as the “senior pastor and chief executive of Mount Zion Fellowship in Highland Hills, Ohio.”​

“I believe the crooked ascension of Trump to the Oval Office is a gauge that measures the declining patriotic and moral values of the many citizens of America,” she added.​

Marcia Fudge On House Floor: Trump Supporters Ignorant, Dumb, Immoral, Unpatriotic Racists.

Democrats and their liberal allies in the media and in Hollywood have demonstrated their absolute hatred for average Americans who have a different political point of view. While speaking from the floor of the House of Representatives on Tuesday, Rep. Marcia Fudge, D-Ohio, did her bit to foment hate and possible violence against Trump supporters by reading a constituent letter calling Trump supporters dumb, ignorant racists.

Moreover, the letter she read questioned the patriotism of those who support the president.

“It is glaringly apparent that many who support the president’s administration are either racists, steeped in religious beliefs, ignorant, or as my mother used to say, just plain dumb,’ ” she said. Fudge was reading the letter from Rev. Ronald S. Williams, a man identified by the Washington Post as the “senior pastor and chief executive of Mount Zion Fellowship in Highland Hills, Ohio.”​

“I believe the crooked ascension of Trump to the Oval Office is a gauge that measures the declining patriotic and moral values of the many citizens of America,” she added.​

Fudge, Waters..... they think they can hide behind the color of their skin and gender and call on Americans to assault other Americans because “they” believe Trump supporters to be racist. To me, that’s fascism and terrorism combined.

Forum List

Back