Mar-a-Lago warrant judge attacked Trump on Facebook

Nixon?

Bush II?

All the way across the Atlantic? :eek:

Angry & irrational at times, but not Democrat-level deranged.
Trump. But yes, not the only one.

What does the Atlantic have to do with anything? You're in Europe?
Thing is that "Democrat-level deranged" is the same as "Republican-level deranged".
But you come on here pretending to be "sensible" and yet, always make out the Democrats are the only bad one.

Typical tactics.

Trump. But yes, not the only one.
Not my first choice, but if Democrats won't let the candidate I DO want on my state's ballot, I'm gonna vote for him in 2024.
What does the Atlantic have to do with anything? You're in Europe?
I thought you were in Hingland...?
Thing is that "Democrat-level deranged" is the same as "Republican-level deranged".
Used to be true, but not since 2016.
But you come on here pretending to be "sensible" and yet, always make out the Democrats are the only bad one.
Imma not sensible? :(

Since 2016, the Democrats have become an extreme danger.

Back when Bush II was president, it was the Republicans.
Typical tactics.
Naw - see above.

But is your own lack of impartiality showing...?

Not my first choice, but if Democrats won't let the candidate I DO want on my state's ballot, I'm gonna vote for him in 2024.

I thought you were in Hingland...?

Used to be true, but not since 2016.

Imma not sensible? :(

Since 2016, the Democrats have become an extreme danger.

Back when Bush II was president, it was the Republicans.

Naw - see above.

But is your own lack of impartiality showing...?

Yes, you keep doing the "oh, I don't like Trump, but I'm voting for him anyway" nonsense.

You thought I lived in some place that doesn't exist? Hmmm... I never discuss personal things on this forum. I've never said where I'm from, my gender, where I live etc etc. It's just not worth it.

The Republicans were awful in 2016. Trump was truly awful 2016-2022. And yet you're only looking at bad things the Dems do. Doesn't make sense.

Yes, you keep doing the "oh, I don't like Trump, but I'm voting for him anyway" nonsense.
Did you want to make a contribution to the thread, or...?
You thought I lived in some place that doesn't exist? Hmmm... I never discuss personal things on this forum. I've never said where I'm from, my gender, where I live etc etc. It's just not worth it.
See above.
The Republicans were awful in 2016. Trump was truly awful 2016-2022. And yet you're only looking at bad things the Dems do. Doesn't make sense.
See above - you're derailing/trolling & we've gone over this endlessly.

Thanks!

:)

Did you want to make a contribution to the thread, or...?

See above.

See above - you're derailing/trolling & we've gone over this endlessly.

Thanks!

:)

To be honest, I'm tired with the whole "Oh, in 2016 I saw that the Democrats were crap, so I'm going to vote Trump" bollocks.

If you're tired of it, stop pumping it. I don't need to hear it, I know what it is, a political tactic designed to make stupid people think it's okay to vote Trump.

Forum List

Back