map of USA shows states that have armed teachers (or legislation pending). Even blue states have them!

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

wow... very encouraging to see even blue states have at least one school where teachers are armed...

Now if we can get all schools to do this... maybe we can trust the public schools again?

sadly, that is not true... there is still the crt and woke bs...

but at least our kids could continue to live?

that would be good... :rolleyes:

50 bucks says as this becomes more wide spread the first student to get the gun and shoot the teacher or another student will be black.

wow... very encouraging to see even blue states have at least one school where teachers are armed...

Now if we can get all schools to do this... maybe we can trust the public schools again?

sadly, that is not true... there is still the crt and woke bs...

but at least our kids could continue to live?

that would be good... :rolleyes:
Teachers need to think carefully. Crowded hall, attentions diverted, different age student from different backgrounds, you gotta pay attention when carrying. Only thing worse the students getting shot, is students and teacher getting shot with the teacher's own gun.

Teachers need to think carefully. Crowded hall, attentions diverted, different age student from different backgrounds, you gotta pay attention when carrying. Only thing worse the students getting shot, is students and teacher getting shot with the teacher's own gun.
oh brother

as if there isn't a PERSON attached to said gun...

typical lib comment

oh brother

as if there isn't a PERSON attached to said gun...

typical lib comment
Dude, I carry daily. Tight crowd are a great concern, and not even talking about unruly hallways. There have been police officers shot with their own gun. If you don't realize the danger as well as the benefit, you probably don't carry much.

Dude, I carry daily. Tight crowd are a great concern, and not even talking about unruly hallways. There have been police officers shot with their own gun. If you don't realize the danger as well as the benefit, you probably don't carry much.
what you said is like saying

Watch out for those folks carrying baseball bats (even though they are at a baseball diamond). The thing could cause accidental damage..

what you said is like saying

Watch out for those folks carrying baseball bats (even though they are at a baseball diamond). The thing could cause accidental damage..
Not at all. At 6 feet away, a weapon is easily and safely pulled in defense and my personal accuracy would be considered pretty good out to 50 meters, the longest distance I practice. Less than 6 feet, situation dependent. Less than three feet, you better be getting somebody off you, getting room if dealing with aggressor especially if multiple HS kids. You pull at arms length, you are probably going to be in a struggle for control of the gun. I would also hate to see a young female teacher raped at the point of her own gun, also.

Not at all. At 6 feet away, a weapon is easily and safely pulled in defense and my personal accuracy would be considered pretty good out to 50 meters, the longest distance I practice. Less than 6 feet, situation dependent. Less than three feet, you better be getting somebody off you, getting room if dealing with aggressor especially if multiple HS kids. You pull at arms length, you are probably going to be in a struggle for control of the gun. I would also hate to see a young female teacher raped at the point of her own gun, also.
do you think teachers will just be handed loaded guns and told to go back to the classroom and teach and keep that thing somewhere of your own choosing?

I mean get outa here. They will be trained.

do you think teachers will just be handed loaded guns and told to go back to the classroom and teach and keep that thing somewhere of your own choosing?

I mean get outa here. They will be trained.
I assume they will get some training and guidance from their state and lock school boards. Glad to hear you mention that part of keeping that thing somewhere of own choosing. I haven't read what they are doing about it, or if states are furnishing or funding.

I assume they will get some training and guidance from their state and lock school boards. Glad to hear you mention that part of keeping that thing somewhere of own choosing. I haven't read what they are doing about it, or if states are furnishing or funding.
I'm sure kids will be safer than they are now, which admittedly is not saying much

looks like a lot of parents are ditching public schools for homeschooling

I'm sure kids will be safer than they are now, which admittedly is not saying much
Hope you're right. I'd piss on an electric fence to see some positive change.

would that do serious harM?

just wondering... don't know...
Ah, primarily city guy or at least non-cattle farm experienced, possibly not hunter with permissions that brought you across them, eh?
Shocking experience, to say the least 60 volts Plus hits you in tip of the privates, painful as hell, locking your body, unable to quit pissing on it, you continue to take the voltage until the pause between pulses. You may see stars, remember it is enough voltage to burn in two small weeds, briars, twining vines, as it has to, to prevent it shorting out and allowing cattle to start pushing against the fence. Between pulse you feel your knees (muscles now unlocked) want to buckle, but you know you can't let them as you might fall over into direct contact for next pulse. Full grown 700+ lb cattle bellow in pain if they get up against it, but usually they don't as it does not take long for them to learn to stay a distance away from the fence. As a youngun, you are warned and quicker than the cattle learn to pay heed to that small silvery little wire near the top of the fence, but not necessarily at top of post. It is an experience more likely when hunting and by a fence, not on your land, as you are well aware of yours. Another dangerous and more common thing is to brush with your clothes when trying to climb over (and there are times when you will do this electrified or not) and the post shift a little under your weight or your just careless and clumsy. Dad taught us to unload shotguns and rifles before crossing fences, any fences, people get shot or shoot themselves at times crossing fences, not even electrified. Bad habits will lead to bad results. I did made the error of pissing on one, not noticing while out hunting with friends on somebody else's land. My buddies, liked to have died laughing. If it ain't you, you can't help but laugh like hell!:auiqs.jpg: After you get up, you even laugh, yourself, and it becomes one of those stories retold by friends, remembering way back when.

Forum List

Back