Many Jews Still Refugees

And this has exactly WHAT relevance with about ten Arab nations expelling their native Jews? There was no "war" between the Arabs and their minority Jews, you fucking Muslim donkey.

You might want to add the Arabs who call themselves Palestinians to your list. It was the Arab animals and their aggression towards Israel that created this refugee crisis. Unfortunately the Palestinians are a made up people so I doubt their cause would be as legitimate as the others.

lol...it is a miracle for sure.

sorta funny how israel is going to other countries, stirring up trouble and encouraging ews to come to the promised land, aand they are magically transformed from "emigraants" to "refugees."

here is a story about some plucky little french jews who banded together to fight off becoming "refugees" at the hand of a tyrant. it happened only eight years ago,

Unsafe for Jews? France is shaken by Sharon's jibe - Europe - World - The Independent
French PM recently called Muslims in France "scum" for acting like violent terrorist animals. I wouldn't bring up the French, or any European country for that matter, they are up to their noses with the way Muslims in Europe are behaving like barbarians.

we were talking about mythical jewish refugees here.

if you want to talk about mythical utterances and proclamations by the french PM, perhaps you should start another thread...and be sure to leave out any links as there is no greater proof that something occurred or is a fact than your word.

Roudy; just a real simple question !!! Why is it that almost all of your answers contain not only insults but obscenities, if it is not possible for you to make your point without them you might want to concider that your point is not worth making !!!
I called seal a Nazi cocksucker and that's exactly what he is. And you're a fucking Jew hating lying asshole. How's that, Mr 26 + 6 = 1, most stupid moronic signature award on this board?

If you don't understand the signature ask and I will explain it to you. But I guess that you are just exhibiting your usual stupid behavior that when you don't understand something because of ignorance call the other person stupid.

lol...it is a miracle for sure.

sorta funny how israel is going to other countries, stirring up trouble and encouraging ews to come to the promised land, aand they are magically transformed from "emigraants" to "refugees."

here is a story about some plucky little french jews who banded together to fight off becoming "refugees" at the hand of a tyrant. it happened only eight years ago,

Unsafe for Jews? France is shaken by Sharon's jibe - Europe - World - The Independent
French PM recently called Muslims in France "scum" for acting like violent terrorist animals. I wouldn't bring up the French, or any European country for that matter, they are up to their noses with the way Muslims in Europe are behaving like barbarians.

if you want to talk about mythical utterances and proclamations by the french PM, perhaps you should start another thread...and be sure to leave out any links as there is no greater proof that something occurred or is a fact than your word.
Mythical, hardly. Anti semitism in France and Europe are on the rise because of large number of Muslim immigrants. The same Muslims Europeans regret letting in.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5010930
LIANE HANSEN, host:

The French police stepped up patrols on the streets of Paris overnight to prevent violence from spreading to the center of the capital. The riots have eased across the country, but there is still trouble on the streets and anger at the French politician at the center of the government's response, Interior Minister Nicolas Sarkozy. The riots have brought international attention to a man who hopes to be France's next president. NPR's Deborah Amos reports from Paris.

Mythical, hardly. Anti semitism in France and Europe are on the rise because of large number of Muslim immigrants. The same Muslims Europeans regret letting in.

Sarkozy at the Center of French Riot Debate : NPR
LIANE HANSEN, host:

The French police stepped up patrols on the streets of Paris overnight to prevent violence from spreading to the center of the capital. The riots have eased across the country, but there is still trouble on the streets and anger at the French politician at the center of the government's response, Interior Minister Nicolas Sarkozy. The riots have brought international attention to a man who hopes to be France's next president. NPR's Deborah Amos reports from Paris.

and again, thank you for proving me right. do you ever have any idea what you are talking about.

sarkozy, the former president of france, was never the prime minister of france. at the time he made that statement seven years ago, he was the interior minister.

Last edited:

LIANE HANSEN, host:

and again, thank you for proving me right. do you ever have any idea what you are talking about.

sarkozy, the former president of france, was never the prime minister of france. at the time he made that statement seven years ago, he was the interior minister.
Who went on the become the Prime Minister. His last govt position is what people will call him. For example people don't call Bill Clinton or George Bush, "governor" any longer, you fucking ignorant Nazi cocksucker!

LIANE HANSEN, host:

Who went on the become the Prime Minister. His last govt position is what people will call him. For example people don't call Bill Clinton or George Bush, "governor" any longer, you fucking ignorant Nazi cocksucker!

Nicolas Sarkozy was never Prime Minister of France !!! He was President of France !!!

SCORE
SEAL 23,000,000
Roudy ( No Class ) 0

LIANE HANSEN, host:

let's sit down and calmly assess exactly who really is the "fucking ignorant Nazi cocksucker" here.

nicolas sarkozy is not now, nor has he ever been, the prime minister of fraance. that is what i said in a prior post and that is what i am saying now.

when you said it the first time, i let it go assuming that it might be aa mistake. i corrected you, saying the prime minister of france didn't say that, i was sure. i didn't even argue about the word "recently" about an event that occurred about seven years ago.

but you persisted and posted a second time making the same claim. you even posted a link to this erroneous claim which finally revealed who you were talking about, nicolas sarkozy, and i said that nicolas sarkozy was not the prime minister of france (above). yes, you are right, they are referred to their title later, but when they are acting in another capacity, that position is acknowledged. for instance "former president of france, nicolas sarkozy, when he was the interior minister seven years earlier, referred to muslims as 'scum'".

i pointed it out to you i said exactly..."sarkozy, the former president of france, was never the prime minister of france."

and yet, here we are again.

what can i assume. that you are a...
A) a liar...once was a mistake, but three times, no.
S) stupid...after being told two times, you couldn't look it up or research it.
C)mentally ill...you did look it up and found out you were wrong but are so painfully insecure and yet so ego driven that you caannot even admit to having maade a silly mistake.
D) all of the above.

but you know what i think at this point i think it is you who is the "fucking ignorant Nazi cocksucker".

by the way. i would have said "i'm sorry. you were right. i was mistaken" but that really is the easy way out. i am assuming that your god didn't choose you because of an ability to not make small errors.

Islamo nazi pigs are BIG on semantics---it's all they have

referring to the president of france as the "prime minister of france" is not "semantics". referring to the president of france as the "prime minister of france" is a mistake.

referring to the president of france as the "prime minister of france" two times after it had been pointed out that he was not the prime minister is not "semantics". referring to the president of france as the "prime minister of france" two times after it had been pointed out twice that he wasn't is either stupid, lazy, or arrogant but, perhaps, a healthy bit of all three.

There is no such thing as a Jewish Arab idiot. Jews are Jews and Arabs are Arabs.... Of course we are cousins. Liberals in Israel are no better than liberals in the U.S.:cuckoo:

No they are Jewish Arabs.

If you say so Jew hater...Learn a little and get back to me. Jews are descendant from Isaac, Arabs are dissented from Ismail ..Generally

There is no such thing as a Jewish Arab idiot. Jews are Jews and Arabs are Arabs.... Of course we are cousins. Liberals in Israel are no better than liberals in the U.S.:cuckoo:

No they are Jewish Arabs.

If you say so Jew hater...Learn a little and get back to me. Jews are descendant from Isaac, Arabs are dissented from Ismail ..Generally

Both descendants of Abraham. Jewish Arabs are Jewish Arabs.

He's a Christian. You fool

lol...actually, i think the christians chucked the catholics out a long time ago. the basic difference between christians and catholic is that christians think they can be saved by faith alone while catholics think your deeds are what is important.

for example, christians think you can slaughter people by the score and wade through blood and gore up to your knees as long as you are praying and acceptingg jesus as your saviour. you can pick up bonus points by thumping a few bibles and charming a few snakes...and if you raally want to score big with the god fella, you will thump the snakes with the bible to show those "damn irish papists" that st.pat ain't all that.

meanwhile, my god, the catholic god, says "hey bro...if you are out there feeding the poor, healing the sick, and helping little ol' ladies with flat tires on the side of the road, we're good and i have your back. no need for thee 'mea maxima culpa's and the rattlin' beads or the sacred herat of esus bingo tournaments every first friday. but you gotta cut me some slack too, ok. i got some pretty heavy duty tasks payin' attention to the jews, raining pee down on them in the form of fire, brimstone, flood, and turning my chosed ones into pillars of salt for my morning breakfast of eggs, bacon, and hash browns. what i am saying is don't bug me when you're at the two dollar window trying to hit on a longshot, OK. leep speaking irish, mo chairde mo croi, mo muinter. slan agus mo beannacht."

with rose though, everything is "semantic", including all the goyim. we all look alike. you know.

He's a Christian. You fool

lol...actually, i think the christians chucked the catholics out a long time ago. the basic difference between christians and catholic is that christians think they can be saved by faith alone while catholics think your deeds are what is important.

for example, christians think you can slaughter people by the score and wade through blood and gore up to your knees as long as you are praying and acceptingg jesus as your saviour. you can pick up bonus points by thumping a few bibles and charming a few snakes...and if you raally want to score big with the god fella, you will thump the snakes with the bible to show those "damn irish papists" that st.pat ain't all that.

meanwhile, my god, the catholic god, says "hey bro...if you are out there feeding the poor, healing the sick, and helping little ol' ladies with flat tires on the side of the road, we're good and i have your back. no need for thee 'mea maxima culpa's and the rattlin' beads or the sacred herat of esus bingo tournaments every first friday. but you gotta cut me some slack too, ok. i got some pretty heavy duty tasks payin' attention to the jews, raining pee down on them in the form of fire, brimstone, flood, and turning my chosed ones into pillars of salt for my morning breakfast of eggs, bacon, and hash browns. what i am saying is don't bug me when you're at the two dollar window trying to hit on a longshot, OK. leep speaking irish, mo chairde mo croi, mo muinter. slan agus mo beannacht."

with rose though, everything is "semantic", including all the goyim. we all look alike. you know.

That's a lot better. That's how I think. God will judge by deeds and heart. You can't just claim to be forgiven for anything you want to do. You're responsible for your free will. I have Irish catholic friends. I haven't talked about religion much with them but they tend not to do sinful things. :cool:

True story about rose. :lol:

Forum List

Back