Many countries try to keep out illegal aliens. So how about Australia?

What an ass-backward approach to protecting the border. What you and the left are suggesting, is to let them all in, the crooks, the diseased, the dimwits. the rapists, the gang bangers, and murders too. Then once they are here you want to put the onus on companies instead of where it belongs, YOU left-wing nut cases, and your demented president. Close the GD border!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saudi Arabia had a serious problem with illegals and visa overstayers.

It's been about 12 years since they solved it. It only took a year even though they gave them an extension.... a grace period.

Do you employ illegals? Why are you upset?

What an ass-backward approach to protecting the border. What you and the left are suggesting, is to let them all in, the crooks, the diseased, the dimwits. the rapists, the gang bangers, and murders too. Then once they are here you want to put the onus on companies instead of where it belongs, YOU left-wing nut cases, and your demented president. Close the GD border!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ridiculous. How do you stop people from coming accross when they have a visa. The majority of them had visas and stayed too long. They didn‘t hang out around the border. They went wherever they could get a job, and YOU think people who hire them are FINE . What bullshit.

Simple , democrats hate America and all she stands for . They are party over country
... are you an American or are you a Democrat?
Really ? Your party leader tried to fix an election, play footsy with dictators, turn a blind eye to climate change, never propose infrastructure package. That’s UN AMERICAN.

This post is a deliberate deception. You Democrat supporters are a very dishonest bunch. I have MULTIPLE POSTS where I describe why deportation is a fool's errand.
So, magically, what do you do with the greater number who are illegal because of visa overstays ? Well, what is your solution ? Business are begging to fill jobs with immagrants in jobs Americans can’t or won’t do….what’s your solution .?

Even Cato did a study and found increased immigrant contacts was directly related to a stronger economy and more job opportunity. So far, the gop refuses to hold employers responsible for hiring them.
LEGAL immigrants, NOT ILLEGAL immigrants.

Wrong. Illegals . Not, only that but found that legalizing illegals would produce 180 billion in added benefits to the gdp

Ridiculous. How do you stop people from coming accross when they have a visa. The majority of them had visas and stayed too long. They didn‘t hang out around the border. They went wherever they could get a job, and YOU think people who hire them are FINE . What bullshit.
This fool is suffering from cancer of the brain, aka TDS. As with most liberals of his ilk, it is fine to ignore and or support the open borders because he has a problem with VISA overstays.
The VISA fiasco is a drop in the bucket compared to the Biden open border policies and he won't even support fixing both. Degochit (Liberals) are exactly what is wrong with this country.

This fool is suffering from cancer of the brain, aka TDS. As with most liberals of his ilk, it is fine to ignore and or support the open borders because he has a problem with VISA overstays.
The VISA fiasco is a drop in the bucket compared to the Biden open border policies and he won't even support fixing both. Degochit (Liberals) are exactly what is wrong with this country.
You’re as ignorant as your MAGA brothers. Wonder why Trump couldn’t get a wall built in two years he had full control of both houses. Hmmm.

You’re as ignorant as your MAGA brothers. Wonder why Trump couldn’t get a wall built in two years he had full control of both houses. Hmmm.
Considering more visa over stats occur every year than illegal immigrants coming in, it’s you who are a MAGA moron.

Worse is why do Americans defend Biden's illegal aliens open door policy?

In 2018, it was reported more than 60,000 foreigners are living illegally in Australia, and by 2021 it was reported that increased to more than 100,000.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illeg... was reported,increased to more than 100,000.

Illegal immigration to Australia - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illeg... was reported,increased to more than 100,000.
Australia deals with 60,000 but in America we are forced by Biden to deal with several million illegal aliens.

Why do Democrats defend Biden?
True Americans are outraged.

Considering more visa over stats occur every year than illegal immigrants coming in, it’s you who are a MAGA moron.
Dagosa calling himself a moron. Who would ever believe he did this to himself? But there it is in writing.

Our problem is, republicans want to play the blame game instead of showing up and proposing bills for comprehensive immigration reform. Look up the word COMPREHENSIVE before you blame one side and look for simple solutions.
Actually it is Democrats screaming the blame game. Supposedly we block them from obeying laws.

Of course.it’s all about letting businesses do what they want with no recourse. Bottom line is, the business ‘s need the labor and are willing to break the rules to find that cheap labor.
Business needing labor need to obey the current laws allowing the migrants to have H visas. Why don't you understand the H visas? By the way, don't you see that as a major problem and don't you with illegals obeyed laws?

Saudi Arabia had a serious problem with illegals and visa overstayers.

It's been about 12 years since they solved it. It only took a year even though they gave them an extension.... a grace period.

Do you employ illegals? Why are you upset?
In my own case, I owned 3 firms. One was a Real Estate brokerage and I did hire a woman from Norway once and to tell it right, I never once saw her legal papers. But she did hold a license in CA as a Salesperson.
In the next it was my appraisal firm. We appraised so many homes in CA I honestly lost count. I hired a guy from Ethiopia who ripped me off. Due to him showing me his license to appraise homes, I hired him.
In my loan firm, I also hired a guy from Nigeria who though he claimed to be a graduate of Stanford, I did not see that proof. But I have seen his real estate license which allowed him to deal with our clients to get them loans.

Now RE agents no longer can do loans using that license. Thanks to Dodd Frank, all mortgage agents must have the Federal license.

Forum List

Back