Manipulative people = far leftist pigs

Considering your premise is false:

The Treatment Of Homosexuals Under Communism | The Distributed Republic

it is clear you are a liar and a manipulator.
So you are honestly going to sit there, with a straight face, and tell everyone...

-with a straight face mind you (!)- that The LGBT community is NOT infested with "little to the left"/"looney lefty"/"cultural marxist"/"Social justice warriors"/"Thought policing" Dingbats?

First it was "This is how virtually every LGBT person is.". Now the LGBT community is only "infested" with these types of people?

Which is it? Is it all of them or just a bunch of them?

I don't know any. And they don't know me, and yet they are still nasty as fuck to me.

The first fact you have posted here: "... they are still nasty as fuck to me".
You are just ignorant.

Says the person who makes baseless claims about people and then claims he doesn't actually know any LGBT people. lol
I'm a woman you bigot. You are everything the OP describes.

I don't care about your gender. It is not relevant to the topic.

And a bigot? You try to pain all LGBT people as manipulative assholes, but have the gall to call me a bigot? Too funny.
AND you've just displayed rule one of manipulative people, as stated in the OP

"1. Manipulative people either lack insight into how they engage others and create certain scenarios, or they truly believe that their way of handling a situation is the only way because it means that their needs are being met, and that's all that matters. Ultimately, all situations and relationships are about them, and what others think, feel, and want really doesn’t matter.

“Controllers, abusers, and manipulative people don’t question themselves. They don’t ask themselves if the problem is them. They always say the problem is someone else.” —Darlene Ouimet "

That's right. you don't care about my gender. You don't care about how you treat trannies. They aren't people to you but a political group to be exploited for your own vanity.

You are just ignorant.

Says the person who makes baseless claims about people and then claims he doesn't actually know any LGBT people. lol
Why would he be a bigot? He never said anything sexist.

Besides that, that article describes you, Trump, and Trump supporters to a T.
He's resorted to Ad hominem and you have set up a strawman argument. Where does the OP mention bloody the Soviet union?

Ad hominem? Are you joking? I did not attack you at all.

And you DID, in fact make baseless claims. Unless you have some basis for your nonsense. The rest was me quoting you.

So you are honestly going to sit there, with a straight face, and tell everyone...

-with a straight face mind you (!)- that The LGBT community is NOT infested with "little to the left"/"looney lefty"/"cultural marxist"/"Social justice warriors"/"Thought policing" Dingbats?
You said "far left", you filthy manipulator.

And if you were not a manipulator, you wouldn't have put this article under "Health & Lifestyle". I guess you should be reminded how the Soviet Union put dissidents in mental asylums, as well as some of things Nazis thought.
We all know that the far left avoid any label for themself as a group. We call them looney leftys. Everyone knows the kind of assholes I'm talking about. You rats always have one foot out the door, so when the music stops you can say oh it wasn't us fags, it was the blacks or the muslims or the genderbenders, or the other type of fags....

You are just ignorant.

I don't care about your gender. It is not relevant to the topic.

And a bigot? You try to pain all LGBT people as manipulative assholes, but have the gall to call me a bigot? Too funny.
AND you've just displayed rule one of manipulative people, as stated in the OP

"1. Manipulative people either lack insight into how they engage others and create certain scenarios, or they truly believe that their way of handling a situation is the only way because it means that their needs are being met, and that's all that matters. Ultimately, all situations and relationships are about them, and what others think, feel, and want really doesn’t matter.

“Controllers, abusers, and manipulative people don’t question themselves. They don’t ask themselves if the problem is them. They always say the problem is someone else.” —Darlene Ouimet "

That's right. you don't care about my gender. You don't care about how you treat trannies. They aren't people to you but a political group to be exploited for your own vanity.

Your gender is irrelevant here. I am not ignoring it or manipulating anything. I am treating you EXACTLY as I treat all posters on these forums. I used the pronoun "he" properly. According to Merriam Webster "used in a generic sense or when the sex of the person is unspecified". Definition of HE

I find it hilarious that you accuse me of putting people into political groups and ignoring the individual. Something I have not done, but is exactly what you have done with this thread.

And if you were not a manipulator, you wouldn't have put this article under "Health & Lifestyle". I guess you should be reminded how the Soviet Union put dissidents in mental asylums, as well as some of things Nazis thought.
We all know that the far left avoid any label for themself as a group. We call them looney leftys. Everyone knows the kind of assholes I'm talking about. You rats always have one foot out the door, so when the music stops you can say oh it wasn't us fags, it was the blacks or the muslims or the genderbenders, or the other type of fags....

Your hatred runs deep, doesn't it.

Good, so now you've proven yourself a bigot.

When you start a thread with "This is how virtually every LGBT person is", your rant is shown to be personal hatred instead of fact.
except that it's fact.

And you know this how? lol I love that some denizen of an internet forum thinks he knows the characteristics of every LGBT person. Hilarious.
i'm thinking that given the context here that my words aren't the cause of your butthurt. i'm thinking that something other than words altogether has blessed your back passage with ache.

When you start a thread with "This is how virtually every LGBT person is", your rant is shown to be personal hatred instead of fact.
except that it's fact.

And you know this how? lol I love that some denizen of an internet forum thinks he knows the characteristics of every LGBT person. Hilarious.
i'm thinking that given the context here that my words aren't the cause of your butthurt. i'm thinking that something other than words altogether has blessed your back passage with ache.

Oh? from what I have posted here you now know something about me? And what, pray tell, would that be?

except that it's fact.

Oh? from what I have posted here you now know something about me? And what, pray tell, would that be?
well, i can tell you enough, but you won't like it.

except that it's fact.

Oh I don't know. I might find it amusing as hell. And considering you claim I am "butthurt", when nothing I have posted suggests such a thing, I am curious what you think you know.

except that it's fact.

Oh I don't know. I might find it amusing as hell. And considering you claim I am "butthurt", when nothing I have posted suggests such a thing, I am curious what you think you know.
so are you putting your ego on the line, or your genitals? or is there a difference to you? words have gender, gender is a part of speech, such as ''actor'' or ''actress''. flesh and blood human beings, that's called sex, and that's the difference. suffice it to say, you're not as oppressed as you claim to be, you are, in fact, manipulative.

so are you putting your ego on the line, or your genitals? or is there a difference to you? words have gender, gender is a part of speech, such as ''actor'' or ''actress''. flesh and blood human beings, that's called sex, and that's the difference. suffice it to say, you're not as oppressed as you claim to be, you are, in fact, manipulative.

I never said I was oppressed.

And please refer to the Merriam Webster definition I posted. I used the word appropriately.

You are the one wanting to manipulate the language to suit you.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

And please refer to the Merriam Webster definition I posted. I used the word appropriately.

no, i'm being exact while keeping my sense of humor. OP says virtually, that's a fact. you let your emotions get the better of you, though. you need to look at every letter of every word and understand where it's coming from. and your attitude, it could use some adjustment, too. you're going to post in a thread, you're going to manipulate the conversation, and for what agenda? like we don't know, right? so let's be clear, because i'm not specifically doxxing you right here, right now, that proves what, exactly? and if i did, if i posted personal information about you, what would that prove? you see, you're playing a gaslighting game, if you're doing it here, you're probably also doing it to other people you know in your life, and that's your problem, not mine, not anyone on this forum, it's on you.

no, i'm being exact while keeping my sense of humor. OP says virtually, that's a fact. you let your emotions get the better of you, though. you need to look at every letter of every word and understand where it's coming from. and your attitude, it could use some adjustment, too. you're going to post in a thread, you're going to manipulate the conversation, and for what agenda? like we don't know, right? so let's be clear, because i'm not specifically doxxing you right here, right now, that proves what, exactly? and if i did, if i posted personal information about you, what would that prove? you see, you're playing a gaslighting game, if you're doing it here, you're probably also doing it to other people you know in your life, and that's your problem, not mine, not anyone on this forum, it's on you.

First of all, you don't know any personal info about me.

Second, the use of "virtually" does mot change anything. The OP makes claims about the overwhelming majority of LGBT people based on her own hatred rather than facts.

Second, the use of "virtually" does mot change anything. The OP makes claims about the overwhelming majority of LGBT people based on her own hatred rather than facts.
i also hate people who act like the world revolves their genitals.

Congrats. I have said nothing to suggest such a thing.

Good to know that you hate Trump.

Forum List

Back