Manhunt for "Oathkeeper"

You are defending a child sexual abuser by an attempt to deflect to Obama?
Amazingly disgusting.

He's a child sexual abuser? Like he had a stolen military grenade launcher. Right keep tring. No the deflection is on you and anyoine that defends that piece of shit in the white house. When asked what has obama done for the Republic.

Umm learn something, it must be embaressing being ignorant.
Yes he is on the run from child sexual abuse charges.
the grenade launcher thing was a different issue.

Like he was being charged with the "stolen military grenade launcher"
The gubermint lied about that. If caught he might be mysterously found dead in the morning hung by a belt in his locked up cell.

Last edited:
Man you have reading comprehension problems.

He was supposed to appear on charges of child sexual bause on Aug 15 and ran.
Some oathkeeper.
I wonder who got stuck with paying his bail bond?

Some oathkeeper.

You're the one with the comprehension problems. He was falsely accused by the gubermint one time and the gubermint is accusing him again, and of course the left will use this anyway they can to cip away at the Armor of the TEA party.

Some oathkeeper.

You're the one with the comprehension problems. He was falsely accused by the gubermint one time and the gubermint is accusing him again, and of course the left will use this anyway they can to cip away at the Armor of the TEA party.

Ahh so you ARE defending him?

Some oathkeeper.

Has he been convicted in a court of law? Sure he's has been convict in your court of public opinion. But here in America a person is gulity until proven innocent. When the gubermint tried to get him the first time and failed, then they thought they could get him on a more public appealing charge. Am I defending him yes I am until he has been proven guity in a court of law,

Last edited:
More importantly what is obama doing for the Republic?

Amazingly disgusting.

He's a child sexual abuser? Like he had a stolen military grenade launcher. Right keep tring. No the deflection is on you and anyoine that defends that piece of shit in the white house. When asked what has obama done for the Republic.

When all else fails, and you have nothing else, bring up Obama. :cuckoo:

Amazingly disgusting.

Let's keep my reply you quoted in context for the reason I mentioned obama.

Anything that is for our Republic or Constitution is a fringe group and are radicals. :)

What is he doing that is FOR the Republic exactly...........???

The Stephens County sheriff is sending out an alarming warning about an ex-marine on the run from the law. Charles Dyer is accused of sexually abusing a child. He was supposed to be in Stephens County court Monday, but he was a no-show.

Lawmen are searching for him and they're sending out an alert about his ties to anti-government militia groups.

Known for posting anti-government YouTube videos, the self-proclaimed patriot has tried to paint his charges as a conspiracy of the federal government.

Dyer is charged in Stephens County with sexually abusing a child.

He has also been in federal court for possession of a stolen military grenade launcher.

Stephens County Sheriff Wayne McKinney said, "What concerns me is his ties with some of these very radical groups."

Dyer's online rants include some scary messages calling for armed resistance against the U.S. Government and he has invited viewers to join him at his makeshift training area.

The threats of violence turned local too.

McKinney says Dyer has posted messages stating, "If the sheriff's office came to his house, he was loading his weapons and putting his bullet-proof vest on and having a showdown with us."

Don't worry I saw that... Your deflection is noted.

I will quote it again.... and say your deflection is noted.

NOw, your paranoid self can go blame the board software... NO wonder you are defending the accused child molester.

Has he been convicted in a court of law? Sure he's has been convict in your court of public opinion. But here in America a person is gulity until proven innocent. When the gubermint tried to get him the first time and failed, then they thought they could get him on a more public appealing charge. Am I defending him yes I am until he has been proven guity in a court of law,

he ran.

Yes you clearly have a record of devending thos not proven guilty. ;)
As long as they are right wingers.

he ran.

Does that mean he's guilty? Or does it mean he's runmning from the self inflicked hanging in his cell when caught?

No this whole thread is a deflection of from obama's failed economy. Or don't you care about that?

First you try to deflect to Obama, then when that doesn't work you try to say I am deleting your quotes, when you are proven to be a delusional freak you come up with that???

:clap2::clap2::clap2: I will give you an A for effort.

he ran.

Does that mean he's guilty? Or does it mean he's runmning from the self inflicked hanging in his cell when caught?

Most innocent people would want to clear their name, not make it worse for themselves... Plus there is the whole fact he wants to have a gun battle with Cops..

What is you answer to that part?

You know what I love about Cop hating morons? They always call the Cops when a crime is committed against them, but the moment they commit a crime the Cops are evil.

No this whole thread is a deflection of from obama's failed economy. Or don't you care about that?

First you try to deflect to Obama, then when that doesn't work you try to say I am deleting your quotes, when you are proven to be a delusional freak you come up with that???

:clap2::clap2::clap2: I will give you an A for effort.

so you don't care that obama polices have fucked this country up and whether talk about something that doesn't fix obama's mess?
Do tell.

I am waiting for Bigreb to go over to the other thread and defend that woman accused of trying to sell her child.
:D

Most innocent people would want to clear their name, not make it worse for themselves... Plus there is the whole fact he wants to have a gun battle with Cops..

What is you answer to that part?

You know what I love about Cop hating morons? They always call the Cops when a crime is committed against them, but the moment they commit a crime the Cops are evil.
When faced with that self inflicked hanging in a jail cell most people will run, wouldn't you? OH thats right you believe the gubermint is good and would never have a person killed to look like they did it to themself.

Forum List

Back