Zone1 Mandelbrot Sets -- Proof of God?

I know the “because” / I asked “do you believe it is correct for any honest human being to insist that America was founded as a Christian nation”

It is not a history question.

As a Catholic, I would think you would be quite dismissive of the idea that America was founded as a Christian nation, or as a white Anglo Saxon Protestant Nation as such they were the chosen people of God.

Thats what the Republican Party pushes and it’s a big lie.

No idea what you like to say with this words. What was unclear what I said? What has this to do with a special political party?

Last edited:
Obviously, you’re wrong. ...

Jesus was executed. The judge who decided to do this execution was Pontius Pilate. The reason was "INRI". Pontius only asked whom he should pardon, Jesus or Barabbas. Nevertheless also this pardon was only the decision of Pontius Pilate. He followed the voices who spoke for Barabbas.

Last edited:

I’m proud to be partnering with my very good friend Lee Greenwood, who doesn’t love his song God Bless the USA in connection with promoting the God Bless the USA Bible. This Bible is the King James Version and also includes our Founding Father documents. Yes, the Constitution which I am fighting for every single day. Very hard to keep Americans protected. Also, the Bill of rights, the Declaration of Independence and the Pledge of Allegiance are all part of this God Bless the USA Bible. And it’s very important and very important to me. I want to have a lot of people have it. You have to have it for your heart, for your soul.

Many of you have never read them and don’t know the liberties and rights you have as Americans, and how you are being threatened to lose those rights. It’s happening all the time. It’s a very sad thing that’s going on in our country, but we’re going to get it turned around.

Religion and Christianity are the biggest things missing from this country, and I truly believe that we need to bring them back and we have to bring them back fast. I think it’s one of the biggest problems we have. That’s why our country is going haywire. We’ve lost religion in our country. All Americans need a Bible in their home and I have many. It’s my favorite book. It’s a lot of people’s favorite book.

This Bible is a reminder that the biggest thing we have to bring back America and to make America great again is our religion. Religion is so important. It’s so missing. But it’s going to come back and it’s going to come back strong, just like our country is going to come back strong.

In the end. We do not answer to bureaucrats in Washington. We answer to God in heaven. Christians are under siege. We must protect content that is pro God. We love God and we have to protect anything that is pro God. We must defend God in the public square and not allow the media or the left wing groups to silence, censor, or discriminate against us. We have to bring Christianity back into our lives and back into what will be again, a great nation.

Our Founding Fathers did a tremendous thing when they built America on Judeo-Christian values. Now that foundation is under attack, perhaps as never before. What can we do? Stand up, speak out and pray that God will bless America again. I’m proud to endorse and encourage you to get this Bible. We must make America pray again, pray, get educated, get motivated, and stand with me and the legions of Americans asking God to bless our great nation, to bring our great nation back, and to make America great again.

I’m proud to partner with Lee and this offering. He’s a very special man, both as a talent, but maybe even more so as a human being. He’s very, very special. And I think you all should get a copy of God Bless the USA Bible now and help spread our Christian values with others. There you have it. Let’s make America pray again. God bless you and God bless the USA.

President Trump

Last edited:

I’m proud to be partnering with my very good friend Lee Greenwood, who doesn’t love his song God Bless the USA in connection with promoting the God Bless the USA Bible. This Bible is the King James Version and also includes our Founding Father documents. Yes, the Constitution which I am fighting for every single day. Very hard to keep Americans protected. Also, the Bill of rights, the Declaration of Independence and the Pledge of Allegiance are all part of this God Bless the USA Bible. And it’s very important and very important to me. I want to have a lot of people have it. You have to have it for your heart, for your soul.

Many of you have never read them and don’t know the liberties and rights you have as Americans, and how you are being threatened to lose those rights. It’s happening all the time. It’s a very sad thing that’s going on in our country, but we’re going to get it turned around.

Religion and Christianity are the biggest things missing from this country, and I truly believe that we need to bring them back and we have to bring them back fast. I think it’s one of the biggest problems we have. That’s why our country is going haywire. We’ve lost religion in our country. All Americans need a Bible in their home and I have many. It’s my favorite book. It’s a lot of people’s favorite book.

This Bible is a reminder that the biggest thing we have to bring back America and to make America great again is our religion. Religion is so important. It’s so missing. But it’s going to come back and it’s going to come back strong, just like our country is going to come back strong.

In the end. We do not answer to bureaucrats in Washington. We answer to God in heaven. Christians are under siege. We must protect content that is pro God. We love God and we have to protect anything that is pro God. We must defend God in the public square and not allow the media or the left wing groups to silence, censor, or discriminate against us. We have to bring Christianity back into our lives and back into what will be again, a great nation.

Our Founding Fathers did a tremendous thing when they built America on Judeo-Christian values. Now that foundation is under attack, perhaps as never before. What can we do? Stand up, speak out and pray that God will bless America again. I’m proud to endorse and encourage you to get this Bible. We must make America pray again, pray, get educated, get motivated, and stand with me and the legions of Americans asking God to bless our great nation, to bring our great nation back, and to make America great again.

I’m proud to partner with Lee and this offering. He’s a very special man, both as a talent, but maybe even more so as a human being. He’s very, very special. And I think you all should get a copy of God Bless the USA Bible now and help spread our Christian values with others. There you have it. Let’s make America pray again. God bless you and God bless the USA.

President Trump
Hey, he at least referred to it (the U.S.A.) as a nation. Others say continent and stuff!

Jesus was executed. The judge who decided to do this execution was Pontius Pilate.

Nope. In fact, he specifically washed his hands of it.
The reason was "INRI".

Nope. The reason was that they deferred to the locals under a tradition where the crowd could save one. They chose Barabas.
Pontius only asked whom he should pardon,
Closer to accurate.
Jesus or Barabbas. Nevertheless also this pardon was only the decision of Pontius Pilate.
No. It was the decision of the crowd.
He followed the voices who spoke for Barabbas.
He complied with their choice.

President Trump
Zzzz.

We all know he has chosen to sell a Bible in connection with a patriotic slant on America.

Nothing you just spewed is news. And none of it supports your claim.

Our Founding Fathers did a tremendous thing when they built America on Judeo-Christian values. Now that foundation is under attack, perhaps as never before. Saint Donald Trump.

Hey, he at least referred to it as a nation.

Our first four presidents Washington Adams Jefferson Madison did not believe in the divinity of Jesus Christ. They were not Christians.

Let’s consider them much closer to Deism or rational religion devoted to Nature’s God,

Which means our founding documents were way more Nature’s God~ish than Judeo/Christian~ish.

That means our founding documents had nothing to do with white Protestant Judeo Christianity as they were inspired by rational men influenced by enlightenment values.

That means Trump and white Christian nationalists are wrong. Rational Religion is under attack by Trump and his America hating Judeo Christian extremist minority among all real Christians.

Our Founding Fathers did a tremendous thing when they built America on Judeo-Christian values. Now that foundation is under attack, perhaps as never before. Saint Donald Trump.

Our first four presidents Washington Adams Jefferson Madison did not believe in the divinity of Jesus Christ. They were not Christians.

Let’s consider them much closer to Deism or rational religion devoted to Nature’s God,

Which means our founding documents were way more Nature’s God~ish than Judeo/Christian~ish.

That means our founding documents had nothing to do with white Protestant Judeo Christianity as they were inspired by rational men influenced by enlightenment values.

That means Trump and white Christian nationalists are wrong. Rational Religion is under attack by Trump and his America hating Judeo Christian extremist minority among all real Christians.
Preaching to the choir and thanks for all that. I was really just responding sarcastically to zaangalewa telling you we're a continent and stuff earlier:
America is a continent.
The USA - the United States of [the continent] America - was founded because ...
Sorry, all good discussion. Carry on..

"Liberation theology" is for me not a positive thing on personal reasons which I do not like to say now.

your not alone ... christian

liberation theology, self determination in the 1st century is the refutation of judaism their false commandments and hereditary idolatry - those in the 1st century including jesus gave their lives for.

"good friday" ... odd terminology for when jesus was crucified.

their coalition sought servitude and denial - what makes zaan - feel positive.

or did Noah really build the Ark? IT DOESN"T MATTER. What does matter is the ministry, life and claims by Christ.

Is Jesus who he says he is? That's it.

very true - ot /=/ nt - are never meant to be together, as such is the fallacy of their coalition.

1711757382164.png

was jesus their leader or merely one of a spontaneous and doomed movement - made popular in the 4th century christian bible. not for what they truly said.

a movement that has prevailed without notoriety since that time - paradisian from eden to noah, near disaster to the final judgement ... without the desert.

Nope. In fact, he specifically washed his hands of it.

Nope. The reason was that they deferred to the locals under a tradition where the crowd could save one. They chose Barabas.

Closer to accurate.

No. It was the decision of the crowd.

He complied with their choice.
no comment

Because you are unclear and prone to error.

The question was why you say such a stupid nonsense although you know this is wrong. It is very clear what I said: The Romans crucified the Jew Jesus. The washing obsession of Pontius Pilate changes nothing in this fact. Also the pardon of Barabbas does not change this fact. Sure is it an interesting question why Pontius did do this while he was not convinced it is the right thing to do.

A short time ago for example I listened to a story of a German politician who once had in the Soviet state GDR a leading job in their ministry of cultural affairs. He tried to change something in the wrong way they made politics. His colleague - a woman - informed the Stasi and so he lost immediatelly his job. When he saw her a last time he asked her: "Why did you do so? I always thought we are friends and have the same understanding of humanity." She answered: "You are right. But if I had not informed the Stasi then I had not been a good Commie."

Last edited:
NotfooledbyW

A far as I can see Alexander Hamilton had been one of the most important persons in context of the founding of the USA and your system of checks and balances. Question: The man who had killed and/or murdered him - was this one of the US-American stupid assholes - ah sorry: gunslingers - who had all day nothing else to do than to train how to use guns?

Last edited:
Both men had been involved in duels in the past. Hamilton had been involved in more than a dozen affairs of honor[5] prior to his fatal encounter with Burr,
NotfooledbyW

A far as I can see Alexander Hamilton had been one of the most important persons in context of the founding of the USA and your system of checks and balances. Question: The man who had killed and/or murdered him - was this one of the US-American stupid assholes - ah sorry: gunslingers - who had all day nothing else to do than to train how to use guns?
Hamilton was not Catholic

Alexander Hamilton

Washington's military aide-de-camp and later his cabinet consigliere, Hamilton fell comfortably into an appropriate patrician deism, an easy fit with his long standing skepticism toward institutionalized religion. In shaping a fledgling new nation, it was religious fanaticism that Hamilton found most threatening:

"The world has been scourged with many fanatical sects in religion who, inflamed by sincere but mistaken zeal, have perpetuated under the idea of serving God the most atrocious crimes" (Hamilton, unpublished report on "The Cause of France" see Chernow, p.​

In place of fanaticism and state-sanctioned religion, Hamilton saw economic gain in a fair and open religious free-market. Manufacturers could be lured to America not only because of cheaper labor, lower taxes and better access to raw materials, but also by America's personal liberties, including not just religious tolerance but "a perfect equality of religious privileges" (from Report on the Subject of Manufacturers Dec. 5, 1791).

Forum List

Back