Manchild "Environmentalist" Black Jimmy Puts Golden Eagles to Death

Right Wingers suddenly becoming concerned about endangered species is like foxes suddenly becoming concerned about the design of the henhouse...

No, i think he's proving you a hypocrite. If bush did the sameth.ing you would crap yourself. Now since liberals don't care about eagles anymore bring back ddt.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Right Wingers suddenly becoming concerned about endangered species is like foxes suddenly becoming concerned about the design of the henhouse...

No, i think he's proving you a hypocrite. If bush did the sameth.ing you would crap yourself. Now since liberals don't care about eagles anymore bring back ddt.

I think you mistake something that was a threat to a species, as DDT was, with something that was a threat to a few individuals.

By the 1950's DDT reduced the Bald Eagle population down to less than 500 nesting pairs.

Today the population is back up to about 115,000.

A few of the dumber ones who fly into windmills aren't going to make that much of a difference.

Geezus, arguing science with a wingnut is tedious... they still don't understand it.

I think you mistake something that was a threat to a species, as DDT was, with something that was a threat to a few individuals.

By the 1950's DDT reduced the Bald Eagle population down to less than 500 nesting pairs.

A few of the dumber ones who fly into windmills aren't going to make that much of a difference.

Geezus, arguing science with a wingnut is tedious... they still don't understand it.

Pssssst.... stupid -

About half of the world's 70,000 bald eagles live in Alaska. Combined with British Columbia's population of about 20,000, the northwest coast of North America is by far their greatest stronghold for bald eagles.

As stated earlier - if Bush pulled this shit - you'd be jerking off demanding an impeachment.

Idiot.

I remember when that guy tried to sell Crazy horse's head dress. Government said, "no problemo" and then a SWAT team busted down his door.

A few dumber ones? We need windmills on the ground, we could eliminate people like yourelf.

A few dumber ones? We need windmills on the ground, we could eliminate people like yourelf.

Naw, man, that would be the Wingnuts walking into "ground windmills", because they think Jesus will protect them.

It is when you do not know what you re talking about. A Republican banned DDT.

Ruckelshaus became the United States Environmental Protection Agency’s first Administrator when the agency was formed on December 2, 1970, by President Nixon. Although many people were mentioned as possibilities for this new position, Ruckelshaus got the nod based upon the strong recommendation of the U.S. Attorney General, John Mitchell.

Ruckelshaus laid the foundation for the EPA by hiring its leaders, defining its mission, deciding priorities, and selecting an organizational structure.
With the formation of EPA, authority over pesticides was transferred to it from the Department of Agriculture. The fledgling EPA's first order of business was whether to issue a ban of DDT. Judge Edmund Sweeney was appointed to examine the case and held testimony hearings for seven months. His conclusion was that DDT “is not a carcinogenic hazard to man" and that "there is a present need for the essential uses of DDT". However, Ruckelshaus (who had not attended the hearings or read the report himself) overruled Sweeney's decision and issued the ban nevertheless, claiming that DDT was a “potential human carcinogen
”

William Ruckelshaus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

well this is sweet hypocrassy

The Fed sweeps in to save the eagle by fucking over private industry, that it didn't like so now it's ok to sweep in and kill some eagles to save an industry it does like.

Looking at how indians, coal miners, blacks, gays, the poor, get treated by the Fed, this shouldn't come as a surprise to any of us

but of course, only hard core leftist defend this mass slaughter

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Have you lived in a city all your life?

b/c if what you said was based on first hand knowledge you wouldn't have said that since we still animals that got hit by cars on the side of the road.

[

It is when you do not know what you re talking about. A Republican banned DDT.]

Yeah, but you see, that was in the good old days when Republicans weren't all a bunch of religious nuts who thought Jesus was all for polluting the environment.

You'd never get today's GOP to do such a thing if it infringed on a corporations profits.

[

Have you lived in a city all your life?

b/c if what you said was based on first hand knowledge you wouldn't have said that since we still animals that got hit by cars on the side of the road.

No, I haven't. I've spent about a quarter of my life living in rural areas...

Has nothing to do with what I pointed out- that the very few animals that get hit by cars or fly into windmills- you know, the stupid ones- isn't as devastating to a species as something like DDT, which wiped out entire ecosystems.

Forum List

Back