Manchester United v Liverpool postponed after fans storm Old Trafford pitch to protest Glazer family

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well this is a follow up to the unpopular Super League that was sunk a week back. The fans of the clubs involved are not happy with their owners and are now moving to replace them.

Im all in favour of civil disobediance and disrupting the cosy world of football ownership. Good luck to them and I hope the outcome is that a future labour government introduces measures to give the supporters a proper seat at the table. Football is too important to be left to the vagaries of the free market,arab princes and american parasites.

Nobody got hurt and lets hope that doesnt happen.

Last edited:
Let the fans buy the teams if they want. Soccer is not super profitable. The owners likely do not make much more than the highest paid player on the roster in any given year making it unlikely they are seeing much return on investment.

Let the fans buy the teams if they want. Soccer is not super profitable. The owners likely do not make much more than the highest paid player on the roster in any given year making it unlikely they are seeing much return on investment.
The Glazers didnt invest a penny in united. They took a loan and foisted the debt on to the club.
The United fans dont want to buy the club, they just want owners who love the club.

I wish that someone would list what, exactly, "Judeo-Christian" values and "traditional values" are. These phrases are meaningless in the context of our checkered past.

I wish that someone would list what, exactly, "Judeo-Christian" values and "traditional values" are. These phrases are meaningless in the context of our checkered past.
the problem is that on usmb, in the "Europe" section, only Maskins and .....British fucking homosexuals
:D

Your comment is unresponsive. I asked for an enumeration, a list. What are they? Honesty? Respect for all persons? Love for one's fellow humans? Love of country? Love of our families? Sexual purity? I don't know what a "Maskin" is. Who in the hell cares what country a person is from or what his/her sexual orientation is.

the problem is that on usmb, in the "Europe" section, only Maskins and .....British fucking homosexuals
:D

Your comment is unresponsive. I asked for an enumeration, a list. What are they? Honesty? Respect for all persons? Love for one's fellow humans? Love of country? Love of our families? Sexual purity? I don't know what a "Maskin" is. Who in the hell cares what country a person is from or what his/her sexual orientation is.
you do not understand jokes, moron, so you are not interesting to me

The Glazers didnt invest a penny in united. They took a loan and foisted the debt on to the club.
The United fans dont want to buy the club, they just want owners who love the club.

The Glazers bought most of their interest before they leveraged the buy out of the remaining 25% or so.

The Glazers bought most of their interest before they leveraged the buy out of the remaining 25% or so.
And dumped the debt on the club. The club has been in decline under the Glazers, paying off their debts being a major factor.

nb -Thanks to the mod who cleaned up the thread.

Forum List

Back