Man who hung trump won banner ejected from MLB parks

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

It was a lie. It is a lie. It will always be a lie. The repub party is the party of conspiracy theories and lies. They are proudly spreading lies.
The NY DA conspiracy is over now knucklehead. Over half of all baseball fans have left you stupid ass hole

You happy about that. A stadium filled with gender confused morons

It was a lie. It is a lie. It will always be a lie. The repub party is the party of conspiracy theories and lies. They are proudly spreading lies.

Hey Dumbocrats: I know you don't want to hear this, but

TRUMP WON!

You're a lie. You weren't even born: Your parents lied to you and you've been living in the dark recesses of somebody else's imagination your whole life.

Do they still kiss Stacy Abrams' ring in Atlanta? :laughing0301:

I'd kiss her ring any day. Much better than kissing that fatass bitch's pussy.

Ya gots to pick and choose which hill you'd be willing to die on.

:laughing0301:

I've no problem with this provided the treatment is the same for any one else if they were hanging Biden propaganda or whatever.

Sports teams and stadiums should be doing their best to remain non-political as possible and that should include pro-Trump banners.

And it's the exact reason I feel the same way with sports teams/stadiums having BLM and LGBTQ+ displays. It should be a blanket thing across the board.

Any teams supporters will have all sorts of folk in their crowd and will be split on Biden/Trump the same way the rest of America is - the sports arena for folks supporting their team should be the thing brings everyone together not make folk feel uncomfortable or annoyed.

Time and a place.

did them kicking the guy out get ya excited jimmy?....

If it was a lie then PROVE IT, schmuck. This man broke NO LAW, and this is a freedom of speech issue.

All you need to do is SHOW US how the election fraud has been (or was ever) proven false, and everyone would simply shut up!!!

Obviously, YOU CAN'T.

I've no problem with this provided the treatment is the same for any one else if they were hanging Biden propaganda or whatever.

Sports teams and stadiums should be doing their best to remain non-political as possible and that should include pro-Trump banners.

And it's the exact reason I feel the same way with sports teams/stadiums having BLM and LGBTQ+ displays. It should be a blanket thing across the board.

Any teams supporters will have all sorts of folk in their crowd and will be split on Biden/Trump the same way the rest of America is - the sports arena for folks supporting their team should be the thing brings everyone together not make folk feel uncomfortable or annoyed.

Time and a place.
Political banners have no place in sports stadiums...especially ones that espouse a lie.

Forum List

Back