Man Who Called Himself The 'Vaccine Police' Told Pharmacists At A Missouri Walmart That They Will Be 'Executed' If They Continued Giving Covid Shots

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This group is bat crap crazy. They are going to pharmacies around the south harassing pharmacists.

This pharmacy at Walmart was warned he was coming so closed up.

The crazy man who is telling pharmacists they will be executed, lied to the police and told the police that he was there to get vaccinated and screamed discrimination. I don't know how he was being discriminated but it's wrong to lie to the police. It doesn't surprise me though. I have never encountered a republican who ever takes responsibility of their words or actions.

He knew what he was doing was wrong. If he thought what he was doing was right he would not have lied to the police about what he was doing.

C9688580-34AB-4469-9DD4-551E32AC2384.jpeg
AEC5CD0F-C13F-41A3-9411-77412AE8B054.jpeg
BD99B6F7-F44C-4A4C-B6B3-57AB2EE8E3F1.jpeg

9684A8D1-7228-475F-B0B5-A4FD337682EC.png

This group is bat crap crazy. They are going to pharmacies around the south harassing pharmacists.

The crazy man who is telling pharmacists they will be executed, lied to the police and told the police that he was there to get vaccinated and screamed discrimination. I don't know how he was being discriminated but it's wrong to lie to the police. It doesn't surprise me though. I have never encountered a republican who ever takes responsibility of their words or actions.

He knew what he was doing was wrong. If he thought what he was doing was right he would not have lied to the police about what he was doing.

There are so many anti-vax loonies out there.

There are so many anti-vax loonies out there.

I wouldn't care except what they're doing is going to get more people infected with the virus. Some will die.

If what he and is group were doing didn't harm anyone I would have not cared at all.

I would have laughed at them and their stupidity.

I don't know. The article doesn't say.

However, I don't think he did anything illegal.
I disagree.
  • Christopher Key told pharmacists in the store that they would be "executed" if they keep giving COVID vaccine shots.
The video shows Key and a handful of supporters praying in the parking lot of the supercenter before entering. During the prayer, a person could be heard saying: "Thank you, Lord Jesus, for waking up Springfield" and "help us put the fear of God in these pharmacists."

--------------------------------
Some Christian are goons.

I disagree.
  • Christopher Key told pharmacists in the store that they would be "executed" if they keep giving COVID vaccine shots.
The video shows Key and a handful of supporters praying in the parking lot of the supercenter before entering. During the prayer, a person could be heard saying: "Thank you, Lord Jesus, for waking up Springfield" and "help us put the fear of God in these pharmacists."

--------------------------------
Some Christian are goons.

I think that the police make the difference between talking about something and actually doing it.

The pharmacist is still alive.

One of them told me that investing fees are communist. Mind-blowing.
You are Captain Trivial

the world is coming unglued while the guy you voted for takes a much needed nap

but all you care about are a handful of people who are anti vaccine trump supporters

OH ....MY! Quickly go vote democrat....

JO

Forum List

Back