Man who builds small houses, neat video!

What's wrong with Mcmansions if you can easily afford one.
does that thing come with anchor's?

There's nothing wrong with them if you can afford them. The biggest problem is that many people try to buy much more house than they can afford and stretch themselves so thin, "Keeping up with the Jones's" that with the smallest thing comes up their house of cards collapses on them. This is a neat way of doing just the opposite, living with only what you need and being able to save money and have more fun outside the house.

There's nothing wrong with them if you can afford them. The biggest problem is that many people try to buy much more house than they can afford and stretch themselves so thin, "Keeping up with the Jones's" that with the smallest thing comes up their house of cards collapses on them. This is a neat way of doing just the opposite, living with only what you need and being able to save money and have more fun outside the house.

Same deal with cars and toys. Can't say I ever cared about keeping up with the joneses in anything but retirement balance.

Same deal with cars and toys. Can't say I ever cared about keeping up with the joneses in anything but retirement balance.

Very, very, true. Just as many people overspend on fancy cars and the latest gadgets as do on overly large houses. I don't much care about keeping up with the Joneses on anything. I'll never have their money so I don't try. So long as my daughter is taken care of and we're comfortable, I'm happy.

Forum List

Back