Man suspected of hate crime for allegedly threatening to kill U.S. Rep. Pramila Jayapal

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Wonder if this will get even 1% of the attention on the right as the Kavanaugh restaurant protest. Unlike those peaceful protesters who Kavanaugh didn’t even see, this guy was allegedly armed and yelling death threats outside Jayapal's house

Wonder if this will get even 1% of the attention on the right as the Kavanaugh restaurant protest. Unlike those peaceful protesters who Kavanaugh didn’t even see, this guy was allegedly armed and yelling death threats outside Jayapal's house

What did you people say about the guy who tried to kill Brett Kavanaugh?

Let's see...I'll start looking...

Maybe because nobody cares?

I mean if he did off her she would just be replaced by another disgusting dem.

Exactly.

Killing "a person" doesn't help, it just lands you in jail.

The desire to take it out on "a person" is a combination of anger and powerlessness.

The assumption being, that if you were more powerful, you would do more damage.

Somebody threatened to kill Cruz and his family just this past week. At least he likes this country even if he is taking advantage of his position. Jayapal hates this country. I don't give a damn about her either.

Yeah, but maybe they wouldn't be quite as hideously ugly? Always look for the silver lining ;)

The issue is that anyone who is a Prog and has influence in any way are fanning the flames of violence.

Ill never understand why people elect foreigners to seats of power.
i'm a foreigner. would you make an exception and vote for me?

does this mean we can't be bros anymore? wait...are you just baiting me to ask that again? lol

Forum List

Back