Man Shoots At Group Of 30 Trump Supporters In South Carolina

MIT did a study and it showed Whitey was more likely to be shot and killed by the police.

I know, I know. This doesn't fit your narrative and you're getting a massive headache from the cognitive dissonance about now.

No, I just want a link or citation from the story you allude to.

I'm not going to spend a lot of time finding that one. Here is a link from NPR that talks about it.
When you look at the number of police shootings in relation to the population, you find that people of color are shot and killed more often than white people.

Your study does nothing to support what you claim. All it says is that police, both white and black, shoot black people at a much higher rate than white people.

Wanna try again?

Democrats are more violent than Muslims.

View attachment 381292

FORT MILL, S.C. (AP) — A man has been accused of firing gunshots at a gathering of President Donald Trump’s supporters along a road in South Carolina.

Marquise Damarius Asomani, of Charlotte, North Carolina, was arrested after police responded to a report of shots fired Monday evening in Fort Mill, the Fort Mill Police Department said in a statement Tuesday.

About 30 people had gathered and were waving American flags and holding up “Trump” signs, said Sgt. Bill Rhyne with the South Carolina Highway Patrol.
Are you really THAT stupid? You generalize to ALL Democrats because one or two idiot extremists do crime?
Do you generalize to ALL Trumpsters because one 17-year-old in Kenosha killed BLM protesters?

'You generalize to ALL Democrats because one or two idiot extremists do crime?'

1 or 2...?!

Bwuhahahahahaha...

MIT did a study and it showed Whitey was more likely to be shot and killed by the police.

I know, I know. This doesn't fit your narrative and you're getting a massive headache from the cognitive dissonance about now.

No, I just want a link or citation from the story you allude to.

I'm not going to spend a lot of time finding that one. Here is a link from NPR that talks about it.
When you look at the number of police shootings in relation to the population, you find that people of color are shot and killed more often than white people.

Your study doesn't nothing to support what you claim. All it says is that police, both white and black, shoot black people at a much higher rate than white people.

Wanna try again?
You didn't read my previous post did you. You can't base it on population. It needs to be based on police interactions with the public. That is a much more accurate representation and it is too obvious why that fucking is. This is critical thinking that you're lacking. When applied using that metric, your narrative completely falls apart. In fact it shows that black policemen are more likely to shoot black suspects and white policemen are more likely to shoot white suspects. I wonder if you could think through that and ask yourself why that is.

You didn't read my previous post did you. You can't base it on population. It needs to be based on police interactions with the public. That is a much more accurate representation and it is too obvious why that fucking is. This is critical thinking that you're lacking. When applied using that metric, your narrative completely falls apart. In fact it shows that black policemen are more likely to shoot black suspects and white policemen are more likely to shoot white suspects. I wonder if you could think through that and ask yourself why that is.
Well I did look for MIT criminal justice studies, and the only one I found even close was a study that MIT did on use of facial recognition software to identify whites and blacks, and found that identifying blacks suffered a 35% greater inaccuracy compared to whites.

Why facial recognition's racial bias problem is so hard to crack

Nearly 40 percent of the false matches by Amazon's tool, which is being used by police, involved people of color.

Everyone knows that simple fact....only 23% of the total deaths by police are black...white is 37%, Hispanic 15% the rest other or unknown. 1000 total deaths in over 10 million arrests.

As of July 29, 2020, there had been 558 fatal police shootings. Of those, 111 were black. Now while blacks are ~12% of the population they account for a higher percentage of fatal shootings (20% as of the date of this article), but they also account for ~33% of all violent crimes committed, and ~50% of all murders committed in any given year.

How many were JUSTIFIED? And yes when 33 plus percent of all violent crime is committed by black men they are more likely to get shot by police.

Forum List

Back