Man mows giant penis into lawn to greet trump

Sure we did. Trump ended Korea. Even got the deceased soldiers bag, fraggo.

Really? Trump ended Korea? Got a link for your bullshit claim? Every time that Trump talked to N. Korea he ended up coming back with nothing.
No he came back with the bodies your kind left there fraggo. Why do you want a link, you're kind doesn't accept proof the makes you look more stupid?

He got back some remains, many of which need to be tested to see if they are actually American soldiers. And no, he hasn't done anything to end the Korean war.
He ended it and brought our boys home. Thank God for Trump. Now let's talk about that picture of you in the grass.

Just what I thought, you don't have anything to prove your bullshit. Thanks for playing.
Why do you keep asking for proof you know as well as I you will not accept sgt frag?

No, she should have been awarded votes that were stolen illegally by Trumps paid for Kris Kobach scheme that purged millions of voters that stole their vote. The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

^^ and there we have it ladies and gentlemen....a certified moron.

You can't handle or debate the truth loser. Debate, don't be a coward.

And I'm not even finished yet loser. Did you know that 868 polls were closed in the south to keep minorities from voting; There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act Trump didn't win shit. He stole everything.

This idiot believes everything the media says. I don't think he's got any mind left.

Even the media isn’t saying that shit. That was just some fringe troll.

Yea right! You're a loser, a cheat, and a coward for not presenting counter facts.

Why do you want "counter facts" when you know damn well you dont accept anything that doesn't agree with your hatred of Americans.

I don't question you that much on our motives at times. Sometimes I wonder if they take advantage of a bad situation to go to war and make a profit for someone. But I must say this. The military can make a man out of males. And in our nation today, we need a lot of men.
They can also make them very dead for the sole purpose and expense to shower profit for the few, and what's left after that? There is "NO MAN!" Just a corpse. Stay stupid folks while our young men and women die for nothing.

If you want peace, Trump is your man. Trump is a businessman, and he knows blood is a big expense.

That's why over in North Korea, he's selling President Un on the idea of adopting capitalism and bringing wealth to his beloved North Korean constituents. Remember that the North Korean leader was educated in Switzerland and he knows the west.

Trump hasn't sold Un on squat. Un is playing Trump like a fiddle.
Fair enough. Just don't start cowering behind your military service.
What military service? The kind that dies for Oligarchs? That isn't the kind of military service America wants.
Whatever. It is unseemly to cower behind it regardless.

And I'm not even finished yet loser. Did you know that 868 polls were closed in the south to keep minorities from voting; There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act Trump didn't win shit. He stole everything.
This idiot believes everything the media says. I don't think he's got any mind left.

Yea right! You're a loser, a cheat, and a coward for not presenting counter facts.
Why do you want "counter facts" when you know damn well you dont accept anything that doesn't agree with your hatred of Americans.
I'm not worried about counter facts, because none exist. There is nothing to accept. Why do you think I presented the argument in the first place? To set myself up to lose? Losing is not my style.

They can also make them very dead for the sole purpose and expense to shower profit for the few, and what's left after that? There is "NO MAN!" Just a corpse. Stay stupid folks while our young men and women die for nothing.

If you want peace, Trump is your man. Trump is a businessman, and he knows blood is a big expense.

That's why over in North Korea, he's selling President Un on the idea of adopting capitalism and bringing wealth to his beloved North Korean constituents. Remember that the North Korean leader was educated in Switzerland and he knows the west.

Trump hasn't sold Un on squat. Un is playing Trump like a fiddle.
Fair enough. Just don't start cowering behind your military service.
What military service? The kind that dies for Oligarchs? That isn't the kind of military service America wants.
Whatever. It is unseemly to cower behind it regardless.
The service is not a "whatever" sum game. It was created to protect the citizens of a country honorably, not to cower behind Imperialism and profit for the few. These folks have hijacked our military service at the expense of the unnecessary death of those who serve honorably, and took advantage of that, to satisfy the gluttony of those few.

I'm not worried about counter facts, because none exist. There is nothing to accept. Why do you think I presented the argument in the first place? To set myself up to lose? Losing is not my style.
Zoloft?

Not the greatest, but the first fake president who was illegally elected who will go down in history as the worst illegal president.

Elected “illegally”? Are you saying Hillary should have been awarded electoral votes from states she lost?
No, she should have been awarded votes that were stolen illegally by Trumps paid for Kris Kobach scheme that purged millions of voters that stole their vote. The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Obama was president in 2016 why didn't he fix it, liar?

Look at these losers with their ridiculous arguments.

Elected “illegally”? Are you saying Hillary should have been awarded electoral votes from states she lost?

Obama was president in 2016 why didn't he fix it, liar?

Look at these losers with their ridiculous arguments.

River, Egypt.

Zoloft?
No, winner!

Zoloft?
No, winner!
Liars club winner!

No he came back with the bodies your kind left there fraggo. Why do you want a link, you're kind doesn't accept proof the makes you look more stupid?

He got back some remains, many of which need to be tested to see if they are actually American soldiers. And no, he hasn't done anything to end the Korean war.
He ended it and brought our boys home. Thank God for Trump. Now let's talk about that picture of you in the grass.

Just what I thought, you don't have anything to prove your bullshit. Thanks for playing.
None of them do. They're all cheaters, and they support cheating. Fair elections are over. This crowd is all about voter suppression, gerrymandering, and the cheat. The popular vote would kick their asses everytime. They're cowards about doing the right thing. That is why Clinton was spot on. They are deplorables.
View attachment 263726
Or don't use a counter argument at all to destroy the other side, but instead, just be a sitting duck idiot against all the facts and the truth.

The service is not a "whatever" sum game. It was created to protect the citizens of a country honorably, not to cower behind Imperialism and profit for the few. These folks have hijacked our military service at the expense of the unnecessary death of those who serve honorably, and took advantage of that, to satisfy the gluttony of those few.
Whatever gets you through the night sweetheart.

Zoloft?
No, winner!
Liars club winner!
Just go back to all your posts, and the truth will set you free. You haven't said shit all day. You're a loser.

Whatever gets you through the night sweetheart.
Glad to see you have surrendered the argument. It wasn't a hard one to win anyway.

Cue hilarity.

It’s fair to say that not everybody is too pleased with Donald Trump’s visit to the UK this week. Before he even touches down at Stansted Airport, the President of the US will witness his first protest – a massive penis with his name near the tip. The picture and the words ‘Oi Trump’ were cut into the grass by Born Eco who want him to give them a wave when he arrives.

SEI_71491639.jpg

And this babyish bullshit is supposed to be the OH-SO-INTELLECTUAL BRITISH WIT I've heard so much about, you cheap muslim rentboy? Once again, NOBODY on this American website likes you or wants you here, and yet you keep trolling here over and over again; it's like you're "wanking off" over it and I'm sorry that hatred of Americans is the only manner in which your male-equipment can actually get stimulated. Like a case of herpes that keeps coming back and coming back. If a British website didn't want us Americans to appear on it, I would have too much pride to appear. I would say, "To hell with them if they're too booze-pickled to accept my fine discourse." So I'm asking you to PLEASE not appear on this American website. Can't you just do that, we're so universally sick of your America-hating, gaseous diaper-emissions? From one gentleman to another, can't you please just do that, you piece of crap?
I'm an American and Trump was/is/ and will always be a dick. Fuck that traitorous bastard. He sold our country out enriching himself at our expense. Fuck him.

That's why you call Americans "they" instead of "we", amirite? :aargh::auiqs.jpg:

Cue hilarity.

It’s fair to say that not everybody is too pleased with Donald Trump’s visit to the UK this week. Before he even touches down at Stansted Airport, the President of the US will witness his first protest – a massive penis with his name near the tip. The picture and the words ‘Oi Trump’ were cut into the grass by Born Eco who want him to give them a wave when he arrives.

SEI_71491639.jpg
Cue hilarity.

SEI_71491639.jpg

Who gives a shit? The Sharia Kingdom of the UK will be consumed by its own stupidity soon enough.

JO

Sad but true, and Trump is NOT his president, even. :eek:

He will be when we take Canada by force.

Jo

Forum List

Back