Man Dies While Begging for Help After Girlfriend Allegedly Locked Him in a Suitcase

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Prior to posting the video, I acknowledge that men make up 88% of all killers and 78% of murder victims. Here.

Nevertheless, some women can also be extremely vicious.

No way this is real.
According to the source,
The Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office in Florida released footage allegedly recorded by accused murderer Sarah Boone showing her taunting her boyfriend Jorge Torres Jr. while he's locked in a suitcase begging for help. Authorities allege that Boone left Torres Jr. in the suitcase overnight and found him dead the next morning. Boone told police that Torres Jr. willingly got into the suitcase and was let out shortly after during a game of hide-n-seek. Detectives obtained a warrant to search her phone and found this video.

Prior to posting the video, I acknowledge that men make up 88% of all killers and 78% of murder victims. Here.

Nevertheless, some women can also be extremely vicious.

Always carry a knife. It may come in real handy one day.

That reminds me of the time when racist Quid Pro Joe insinuated that all Negroes are too stupid to figure out how to use the internet.

Then some Negro posted a YouTube video of himself acting like that gorilla. But instead of a suitcase, he was smashing a laptop computer all around his apartment.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back