Man born without arms or legs ordered to prove he can't work three times in a year

Man born without arms or legs told to prove he can't work three times in a year

A man born with no arms or legs has blasted cruel benefits cuts after being asked to fill in a fitness-to-work questionnaire for the third time this year.

Thalidomide survivor Kevin Donnellon, 58, has had to complete “intrusive” 24-page booklets from the Department for Work and Pensions in order to keep receiving benefits.

Kevin said: “It’s not like my arms and legs have grown.”

Conservatism in action.
1_ATP_LEC_210515DONNELLON_02JPG.jpg

Conservative cruelty has led to over 100,000 deaths in the past few years. Mainly by denying the old and sick the help they need .

Gosh, too bad he's not black, Tommy Tainant could have had a TWOFER adding to his impressive outrage list of racism and discrimination.

I'm surprised he didn't get put on the Liverpool Care Pathway without his knowledge. Like what happened to so many Brits without their knowledge or their loved one's knowledge.

Where else but the UK, a country that has socialized medicine? He should get up and move to the US, we don't treat our gimps nearly that bad here.
I don't want Tammy in the US.

Well Tammy wouldn't make it past the border. Isn't the UK one of those Muslim countries that are on President Trump's travel ban list? :04:

Sounds like a failure of bloated bureaucracy. I seriously doubt anyone in UK politics wants to kick that guy off of his benefits.

But yet illegals first stop after they cross the border is the welfare office where they sign up for free money no questions asked.

Second stop of course is the voting registration office.
Thats the lamebrain folklore. Our bigots cant decide if they are stealing our jobs or scrounging off the system.
Maybe this has something to do with it?
Benefit fraud in the UK hits record levels after false claims rose to £2.3billion last year | Daily Mail Online

Benefit fraud in the UK hits record levels after false claims rose to £2.3billion last year
  • False benefit claims surged by £100 million to £2.3 billion last year
  • National Audit Office highlighted concerns about new Universal Credit benefit
  • Total fraud and error accounted for to £4 billion or 4.6 per cent of benefits bill
Its a pittance compared to tax fraud and yet zero action is taken on that. This system is institutionalised cruelty and done as a sop to their supporters. People who have lost all human feeling and enjoy torturing the people in society who need a bit more support.

A man born with no arms or legs has blasted cruel benefits cuts after being asked to fill in a fitness-to-work questionnaire for the third time this year.

Thalidomide survivor Kevin Donnellon, 58, has had to complete “intrusive” 24-page booklets from the Department for Work and Pensions in order to keep receiving benefits.

Conservatism in action.

Conservative cruelty has led to over 100,000 deaths in the past few years. Mainly by denying the old and sick the help they need .
This is off topic but is brought to mind after seeing your thread

It was maybe 2 years ago, St. Jude hospital
featured a boy in their commercial born without arms and legs
I remember thinking....oh, how sad, that sucks

Not too long afterwards, they came out with another commercial
This commercial featured this same boy with his mother
SHE HAD NO ARMS OR LEGS...I WAS FURIOUS

I thought to myself...WTF, how sad this kid was genetically
predisposed to be born without his limbs and this bitch didn't care

I only saw that commercial maybe twice again
I'm sure there was much backlash from many others
pissed as well and the reason the commercial was pulled

Need is irrelevant. What’s relevant is how the individual got into the situation and what the return in the investment will be. This individual did nothing to put himself in this position, but I’m not sure what his return on investment for Society is.

Conservatism in action.

Hey! Not so fast. He would be perfect for working as an employee testing company mattresses.

But yet illegals first stop after they cross the border is the welfare office where they sign up for free money no questions asked.

Second stop of course is the voting registration office.
Thats the lamebrain folklore. Our bigots cant decide if they are stealing our jobs or scrounging off the system.
Maybe this has something to do with it?
Benefit fraud in the UK hits record levels after false claims rose to £2.3billion last year | Daily Mail Online

Benefit fraud in the UK hits record levels after false claims rose to £2.3billion last year
  • False benefit claims surged by £100 million to £2.3 billion last year
  • National Audit Office highlighted concerns about new Universal Credit benefit
  • Total fraud and error accounted for to £4 billion or 4.6 per cent of benefits bill
Its a pittance compared to tax fraud and yet zero action is taken on that. This system is institutionalised cruelty and done as a sop to their supporters. People who have lost all human feeling and enjoy torturing the people in society who need a bit more support.

You're excusing criminal behavior? I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY!

Forum List

Back