Man beats up naked Peeping Tom.. Faces 3 years in prison.

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
What an outrage.

The guy catches a naked man outside his daughter's bedroom, rightfully beats the shit out of him, and the DA wants to prosecute him??

I can't find the name of the person from the DA's office who actually ordered the charges to be filed.... But they deserve to be the Peeping Tom's next victim.

He's lucky that the father didn't grab a gun and shoot him.

Father who police say beat peeping Tom to face charges | Albuquerque News - KOAT Home

The father who police said beat a man who was allegedly peering into his daughter's bedroom window will be charged.

They said the accused peeping Tom suspect was so badly beaten, he's in the hospital.

On Friday, outraged neighbors came to that father's defense.

"We've got a father, a young father, who could lose everything because of this one person," said Michael Salter.

That one person has been identified by police as 29-year old Dylan Maho, who police said was found naked around 2:30 a.m. Thursday morning outside a young girl's window, looking in, and making noises.

"It was moaning and groaning, that's what she thought she heard at first," said the girl's aunt Thursday. "She thought it was a cat."

"You can see that I'm starting to shake, and I'm not wanting to speak about it much more," Salter said.

The girl's father, Emilio Chavez III, his son, and his son's friend all ran after Maho.

The family said Maho threw the first punch.

In the eyes of the law, Chavez committed a crime. Police said he'll be charged with aggravated battery, a felony.

Some neighbors can't believe it.

"There's a naked man outside his daughter's window," said neighbor Bill Morang. "I think he was well within his rights chasing him down and beating him."

APD said the aggravated battery charge against Chavez was made based on recommendations from the District Attorney's Office, and that the office had been working closely with the police since the beginning of the investigation.

What an outrage.

The guy catches a naked man outside his daughter's bedroom, rightfully beats the shit out of him, and the DA wants to prosecute him??

I can't find the name of the person from the DA's office who actually ordered the charges to be filed.... But they deserve to be the Peeping Tom's next victim.

He's lucky that the father didn't grab a gun and shoot him.

Father who police say beat peeping Tom to face charges | Albuquerque News - KOAT Home

The father who police said beat a man who was allegedly peering into his daughter's bedroom window will be charged.

They said the accused peeping Tom suspect was so badly beaten, he's in the hospital.

On Friday, outraged neighbors came to that father's defense.

"We've got a father, a young father, who could lose everything because of this one person," said Michael Salter.

That one person has been identified by police as 29-year old Dylan Maho, who police said was found naked around 2:30 a.m. Thursday morning outside a young girl's window, looking in, and making noises.

"It was moaning and groaning, that's what she thought she heard at first," said the girl's aunt Thursday. "She thought it was a cat."

"You can see that I'm starting to shake, and I'm not wanting to speak about it much more," Salter said.

The girl's father, Emilio Chavez III, his son, and his son's friend all ran after Maho.

The family said Maho threw the first punch.

In the eyes of the law, Chavez committed a crime. Police said he'll be charged with aggravated battery, a felony.

Some neighbors can't believe it.

"There's a naked man outside his daughter's window," said neighbor Bill Morang. "I think he was well within his rights chasing him down and beating him."

APD said the aggravated battery charge against Chavez was made based on recommendations from the District Attorney's Office, and that the office had been working closely with the police since the beginning of the investigation.

In Texas such a person is likely to be shot. That's why I love it here.

the outraged neighbors should get an organised protest outside the DA office and make sure the DA knows the people will remember this when the DA proposes his/her person in the mayoral or gubernatorial or any other election.

Somehow this another clear example of liberal policies in action. I haven't figured out how just yet, but I know it has to be.

A Judge in New York found a Constitutional right to peeping. The father obviously violated the peeping tom's civil rights.

That's why liberalism has to go in its entirety.

Somehow this another clear example of liberal policies in action. I haven't figured out how just yet, but I know it has to be.

It is an example ot Statisr policies, which are often implemented by people who prefer liberal policies as well, i.e. big daddy government will take care of you, and only big daddy government has the legal right to use force.

How is it a crime?
I would have beat the shit out of him too.

Only way I could figure is because he fled the scene.
Once the threat was gone, the family should have allowed police to follow up.

True enough, my emotions would have led me running down the street after the perv.
I'm just guessing at the logic behind the charge

A Judge in New York found a Constitutional right to peeping. The father obviously violated the peeping tom's civil rights.

That's why liberalism has to go in its entirety.

Ahh, I knew this was an example of liberalism some how. Thanks for being the voice of reason!

It is an example ot Statisr policies, which are often implemented by people who prefer liberal policies as well, i.e. big daddy government will take care of you, and only big daddy government has the legal right to use force.

Great point!

I'd be willing to bet pretty much anything negative that has happened in the last 100 years has got to be the fault of liberals in some way.

Maybe the alleged peeping tom can be rehabilitated. Maybe he had a rough life. Maybe the girl sent him the wrong signal at 2:30 AM from her bedroom?? Maybe peeping tom was exercising is freedom of speech.

I've been reading other articles, trying to get the name of the person in the DA's office who pushed for him to be charged and found that this guy is suspected of peeping in other windows and that open condom packages have been found under other female's bedroom windows in the past.

How is it a crime?

True enough, my emotions would have led me running down the street after the perv.

Running after a Peeping Tom is called "a citizen's arrest".

Beating the living shit out of him is called "a father's perogative".

The dad should demand a jury trial. I can't see any jury convicting him.

How is it a crime?

Running after a Peeping Tom is called "a citizen's arrest".

Beating the living shit out of him is called "a father's perogative".

The dad should demand a jury trial. I can't see any jury convicting him.

I thought "citizens' arrests" were only applicable in felonies.

I agree with the rest
:cool:

Forum List

Back