Man arrested (then sues) over the legal carrying of a gun.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
How did I know that he's black, even before I clicked on the thread? It's magic.

The guy is a fucking idiot for carrying open like that. Next time, it won't the police. It'll probably be some black street thugs who kick his ass and steal his guns.

How did I know that he's black, even before I clicked on the thread? It's magic.

The guy is a fucking idiot for carrying open like that. Next time, it won't the police. It'll probably be some black street thugs who kick his ass and steal his guns.

I am ambivalent about just anyone carrying a shotgun around on the street.
But the police obviously are the major violators in this incident, because they actually pointed their loaded firearms AT him, which is criminal "conduct regardless of life", or "reckless endangerment".
Actually drawing and pointing weapons at a person is 100 times worse than just carrying a shotgun pointed at the sky.

I am ambivalent about just anyone carrying a shotgun around on the street.
But the police obviously are the major violators in this incident, because they actually pointed their loaded firearms AT him, which is criminal "conduct regardless of life", or "reckless endangerment".
Actually drawing and pointing weapons at a person is 100 times worse than just carrying a shotgun pointed at the sky.

But cops get paid the big bucks to point their weapons at people. I can't do that with mine and even if I wanted to, nobody would ever pay me.

Forum List

Back