Mall violence is out of control in San Francisco

Years ago a top mall in Akron Ohio had the same problem. Their solution was to not allow anybody in the mall under the age of 18 without an adult or parent. The first thing they cried? Racism.
Because poor blacks and Latinos drop their children off at the mall instead of paying a babysitter.

Perhaps because the black population in Canada is under 5%. There is only one way to control crime, and that's with a strong enough deterrent. Blacks will not be accepted as equals until they start behaving like equals. It's their call how they conduct themselves, not ours.
Would it surprise you to know that I don't really care how long it takes America to get it right. Be that by America's current methods or other methods. There's already too many other more important issues on my plate to care about.

If Canada's success is due to 5% as you suggest, then maybe there's no way for America to fix its problems?

I think I can fit another issue onto my plate if you show some sincerity that would make this issue matter. I have no idea how you could do that?

Not quite true but I get your point. You're hoping for a leftist to set it off.
A black cop killing Ashley didn't set it off and that could be seen as an outrageous provocation.

I think it's more likely that it will be set off when Trump gives his violent lieutenants their marching orders. The longer it sits simmering on the back burner, the worse it's going to be.
Setting off a civil war is difficult. Revolutions are not as easy unless backed by massive resources and/or stupid politicians and/or given time to stew. when the government changes though, there are people from the opposition hired also. A smart move from the side that won due to the fact they will not supply the utopia promised and there will be people not in on the gravy train. The people from the other side will have no issue following the draconian laws on the people who backed the new powerful dictatorship.

Would it surprise you to know that I don't really care how long it takes America to get it right. Be that by America's current methods or other methods. There's already too many other more important issues on my plate to care about.

If Canada's success is due to 5% as you suggest, then maybe there's no way for America to fix its problems?

I think I can fit another issue onto my plate if you show some sincerity that would make this issue matter. I have no idea how you could do that?

All problems have a solution, it's just a matter of people having the guts to create the solution. As I said, I'm a segregationist. I believe in separating people of totally different cultures. You can't force the hyena to live with the lion. One will eventually kill the other because they are by nature two different animals and neither one is going to change.

You do care about our issues otherwise you'd be in a Canadian forum instead of here.

All problems have a solution, it's just a matter of people having the guts to create the solution. As I said, I'm a segregationist. I believe in separating people of totally different cultures. You can't force the hyena to live with the lion. One will eventually kill the other because they are by nature two different animals and neither one is going to change.

You do care about our issues otherwise you'd be in a Canadian forum instead of here.
Nothing of interest added.

For starters if I ran a mall, I would ban hoodies. It's private property, no hoodies, no exceptions!
That happened from where I'm at.

Unfortunately, urban thugs pretty much shut down area malls. Shootings, theft, fighting, muggings etc., Once that starts happening, the law abiding citizens stop going. The malls tried to initiate curfews, no hoodies, no one under 18 without an adult. Didn't work. Once the thugs moved in, people stopped feeling safe, and left the malls to die.

That happened from where I'm at.

Unfortunately, urban thugs pretty much shut down area malls. Shootings, theft, fighting, muggings etc., Once that starts happening, the law abiding citizens stop going. The malls tried to initiate curfews, no hoodies, no one under 18 without an adult. Didn't work. Once the thugs moved in, people stopped feeling safe, and left the malls to die.
This is all due to liberal soft-on-crime policy

Forum List

Back