Mali's President Keïta dissolves constitutional court amid unrest

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Mali President Ibrahim Boubacar Keïta has announced the dissolution of the constitutional court in an attempt to calm unrest that saw four people killed in street protests on Friday.

The president said he would not tolerate such violence.

The court has been at the centre of controversy after it overturned provisional results for parliamentary elections in March.

There are growing calls for President Keïta to resign.

Opponents are unhappy with his handling of Mali's long-running jihadist conflict, an economic crisis and the disputed elections.

They look like they are about to slide right into a civil war.

Trump immediately assigned a group of loyalists to take notes and determine a plan to do the same thing here after Biden is elected, but before he is sworn in.

I know this is going to sound crazy but not every threads needs to be about Trump. Figure out how to operate without them.

Trump immediately assigned a group of loyalists to take notes and determine a plan to do the same thing here after Biden is elected, but before he is sworn in.

I know this is going to sound crazy but not every threads needs to be about Trump. Figure out how to operate without them.

I will be more than happy to leave him out of my writings as soon as he goes a day without saying or doing something stupid. We all look forward to that day.

Figure out how the hell to put his ass on ignore and stop dropping him into my threads-especially where he is not relevant. Figure it out. You're supposed to be a fucking adult.

I would like a list of the news sites you frequent. You seem very well-informed.
Yeah, I'm not switching those sentences around.

Thank you. What would you like? It's better to zero in on a country or a topic.

"In Mali, President Ibrahim Boubacar Keïta resigned Tuesday after soldiers in the capital Bamako staged a coup d’état that followed weeks of anti-government protests."

Another photo from Mali.
SAVE_20200822_100143.jpg

Forum List

Back