Make your bet, when will stock market collapse?

empires fall, but it is not the end of the World. even in US territory there will be life in 10 years.
So grow a long scraggly beard and lose a few front teeth...
Then get a sign that says "The End is Near" and join the apocalypse union...LU 429 for your district.

We got hundreds of guys like you in every town.

And what pray tell is your motivation for enlightening all of us with your "wisdom"?

So grow a long scraggly beard and lose a few front teeth...
Then get a sign that says "The End is Near" and join the apocalypse union...LU 429 for your district.

We got hundreds of guys like you in every town.

And what pray tell is your motivation for enlightening all of us with your "wisdom"?
don't look up.
the stocks will always grow

For the first two weeks of this year the market has taken a nosedive...as I predicted it would.
I don't see it recovering...I see it tanking some more. Energy prices have spiked but Gold and Bitcoin have not. That's from the double digit inflation that is going to starve people around the world.

Energy is doing well in an inflation market because out output is at maximum levels. Can't flood the market with it if you don't have any. In fact there's an energy shortage. Insufficient quantities to meet demands.

The real issue is when the market went down to 19k in 2020, it never reached the bottom. the real bottom on the dow is around 16k. Ever since the market hit 19k in 2020, it's gone parabolic. That means it's going to be as fast on the downside. I wont make an exact call on the downside to 16k-ish range, but i've never been wrong on my downside calls. I'll enjoy every second of it though.

If trends hold court the next economic downturn will occur under the next republicans president… again.
Yes City....the FEDs are trying to hold out their rate hikes till long enough that the economy doesn't collapse before the election in order to help the swamp dems.

Yes City....the FEDs are trying to hold out their rate hikes till long enough that the economy doesn't collapse before the election in order to help the swamp dems.
Trump begged and pleaded for a zero interest rate. Under Biden you have a Fed signaling the rise of rates several times and no squawking from Biden. Manufacture reality in bed as a dream, not as a post reply to me.

The real issue is when the market went down to 19k in 2020, it never reached the bottom. the real bottom on the dow is around 16k. Ever since the market hit 19k in 2020, it's gone parabolic. That means it's going to be as fast on the downside. I wont make an exact call on the downside to 16k-ish range, but i've never been wrong on my downside calls. I'll enjoy every second of it though.
Your charts don't take inflation and devalued currencies into consideration. That's why the "bottom" wasn't reached. And we have had more of that this time than last time. We have double digit inflation... going to keep it for a while too. And it really doesn't get figured in...no real way to do it either. This is another reason why nobody likes inflation.

And no, it's not going to be pleasant. Currently the only commodity demonstrating the inflation is petroleum/energy prices because the market is somewhat fixed with supply holding steady as well as consumption.

Gold should be reflecting the situation BUT someone(s) are rather cash strapped and dumping their supplies for the cash to pay bills. It's going to be a while yet but they will run out soon enough. Especially as energy keeps climbing.

Trump begged and pleaded for a zero interest rate. Under Biden you have a Fed signaling the rise of rates several times and no squawking from Biden. Manufacture reality in bed as a dream, not as a post reply to me.
Both Trump and Biden were dealing with the same interest rate as of now and yet one economy was performing much better than the other. Inflation was under control with Trump and out-of-control with Biden . The FED is forced to make a move now because Biden's policies are downright detrimental to our economy.

Both Trump and Biden were dealing with the same interest rate as of now and yet one economy was performing much better than the other. Inflation was under control with Trump and out-of-control with Biden . The FED is forced to make a move now because Biden's policies are downright detrimental to our economy.
You must have missed the end of the Trump movie. I don’t want to spoil it for you but it ended up breaking records for underperforming. If you discount Trumps final year due to Covid you should discount Biden’s first year. Basically I’m saying your comment is a joke.

You must have missed the end of the Trump movie. I don’t want to spoil it for you but it ended up breaking records for underperforming. If you discount Trumps final year due to Covid you should discount Biden’s first year. Basically I’m saying your comment is a joke.

No, your ignorance is a joke. Biden's policies are a drag on our economy. Full stop.

My prediction for a correction and consolidation for January is right on the money.

We should be hitting bottom next week at some point. Irrational exuberance causing hiccups for February is probably on the way too. By summer/Fall there might be a limited rally with more hiccups. (Yo yo stock market)

Even Gold isn't doing well.

With the international political uncertainty and instability (Myanmar today) it's shaping up to be a chit show all year.

No, your ignorance is a joke. Biden's policies are a drag on our economy. Full stop.
Yea. Let me take your emotional unsubstantiated opinion post into consideration.

Edit: Ok after serious consideration I printed and wiped my ass with it. Couldn’t find another use for it.

My prediction for a correction and consolidation for January is right on the money.

We should be hitting bottom next week at some point. Irrational exuberance causing hiccups for February is probably on the way too. By summer/Fall there might be a limited rally with more hiccups. (Yo yo stock market)

Even Gold isn't doing well.

With the international political uncertainty and instability (Myanmar today) it's shaping up to be a chit show all year.
So… you shorting the markets today? Let us know how big you went. I love the tension when someone goes all out for their beliefs.

Yea. Let me take your emotional unsubstantiated opinion post into consideration.

Edit: Ok after serious consideration I printed and wiped my ass with it. Couldn’t find another use for it.
Sorry, you are right. Bidens policies are sound and are stmimulating the economy. Gotcha.

Sorry, you are right. Bidens policies are sound and are stmimulating the economy. Gotcha.
Either admit Trump blew the economy or give Trump and Biden a pass for the last two years. Either way it’s ok with me. But you’d be a moron to think Trump ran a good economy and Biden didn’t.

Forum List

Back