Make Her An Example, Max Prison Time

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I hope Trump has the IRS audit her for the next 5 years too.

Ex-Treasury staffer Natalie Edwards pleads guilty to leaking secrets.

Natalie Mayflower Sours Edwards admitted before Manhattan federal court Judge Gregory Woods to spilling secrets to a Buzzfeed reporter about the Mueller investigation and probes into Paul Manafort, Rick Gates and Russian agent Maria Butina.

The 41-year-old’s plea comes as she was approaching trial on charges including conspiracy to make unauthorized disclosures between October 2017 and October 2018 while working for the treasury department’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network. . . .

Edwards faces up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine at sentencing, which is set for June 9.

and in her prison cell,,,fill it with large posters of Pelosi,Maxine, and Hillary with no make up

Natalie Mayflower Sours Edwards admitted before Manhattan federal court Judge Gregory Woods to spilling secrets to a Buzzfeed reporter about the Mueller investigation and probes into Paul Manafort, Rick Gates and Russian agent Maria Butina.

The 41-year-old’s plea comes as she was approaching trial on charges including conspiracy to make unauthorized disclosures between October 2017 and October 2018 while working for the treasury department’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network. . . .

Edwards faces up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine at sentencing, which is set for June 9.

Boy, you guys are really pissy that you can't lock up anyone important, while all of Trump's guys are being hauled off to prison.

I got it, let her be in the prison cell, Jeffery Epstein was in...…..Bet she wouldn't be such a rat any more....and with Dragonlady….it would be a suicide..

Stop me if you've heard this before: Democrats are traitors ... every stinkin' one of 'em.

Awww... this is depressing. I'd like to have a moment with this young woman and tell her.....

"ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK MOTHER FUCKER!!!!"

EAT SHIT AND DIE CONVICT!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Stop me if you've heard this before: Democrats are traitors ... every stinkin' one of 'em.
Two Democrat Congressmen voted with Republicans recently, plus another quit the Democrats altogether and joined the Republicans. He just didn't think it was right to impeach an innocent man who has been harassed for 3 years by Nancy Pelosi & her vicious little minions.

Yet ANOTHER criminal anti-Trumper is going to prison...
Yanno, it's OK to be a whiny, sniveling, hate-filled anti-Trumper but for gov't aparatchiks to conspire with lowlife media types to illegally expose gov't info is not just the bureaucrat's crime but also the media scumbag's. Yeah ... we deserve to see some heads on pikes.

These people are traitors.

Last edited:
Manafort
Gates
Stone
Cohen
Papadopoulos

Soon,

Flynn.
There is still a very active list.

Meanwhile, 19 Benghazi investigations with millions of Tax Payer $$$$$$ proved nothing, 19 times.

Lol Russian rubes.

Meh. A little Fascism never hurt anyone

Manafort
Gates
Stone
Cohen
Papadopoulos

Soon,

Flynn.
There is still a very active list.

Meanwhile, 19 Benghazi investigations with millions of Tax Payer $$$$$$ proved nothing, 19 times.

Lol Russian rubes.
Yeah, it was nice for Hitlery to have a justice system rigged her way. If it was a dickwad like you, you would be in jail with Jeffery Epstein...errr, maybe you would of hung yourself...Hitlery did have a way with people always coming up dead.

FUCK OFF with that bullshit.

The IRS is not a political weapon. And before you point at Obama I direct you to the post you made that I quoted.

Mommy, he did it first....is not a defense for dumb actions/statements
Better tell Nanny Pelosi and UpChucker Schumer, who have tried to get the IRS to reveal President Trumps tax returns. Yeah, Oblummer turned that worthless agency into a political weapon, maybe we should storm the fucking building and root at the bad guys....(which would be all of them)...

Two Democrat Congressmen voted with Republicans recently, plus another quit the Democrats altogether and joined the Republicans. He just didn't think it was right to impeach an innocent man who has been harassed for 3 years by Nancy Pelosi & her vicious little minions.

I'm too busy talking to the thousands of former Republican voters who are now refusing to support a President who continues to separate non-criminal families at the border, in defiance of court orders.

They voted against a President who is destroying their access to health care, and allowing employers to dictate their health insurance coverages in accordance with the employer's religious beliefs.

The voted against a President who harms the "little people" and gives mega deals to his rich buddies. Sells Ambassadorships (Gordon Sondland), and is now renting out the US Army to the Saudis.

FUCK OFF with that bullshit.

The IRS is not a political weapon. And before you point at Obama I direct you to the post you made that I quoted.

Mommy, he did it first....is not a defense for dumb actions/statements
Better tell Nanny Pelosi and UpChucker Schumer, who have tried to get the IRS to reveal President Trumps tax returns. Yeah, Oblummer turned that worthless agency into a political weapon, maybe we should storm the fucking building and root at the bad guys....(which would be all of them)...
You'll get no argument out of me

I'm too busy talking to the thousands of former Republican voters who are now refusing to support a President who continues to separate non-criminal families at the border, in defiance of court orders.

They voted against a President who is destroying their access to health care, and allowing employers to dictate their health insurance coverages in accordance with the employer's religious beliefs.

The voted against a President who harms the "little people" and gives mega deals to his rich buddies. Sells Ambassadorships (Gordon Sondland), and is now renting out the US Army to the Saudis.
I'm too busy talking to the thousands of former Republican voters who are now refusing to support a President
Just remember folks about Demonrats...

https://themindsjournal.com/spot-sociopath/
Sociopaths are perfectly comfortable going through their lives telling a series of lies. In fact, true sociopaths are uncomfortable when they are telling the truth. If they are finally caught in a lie, then they will continue to lie and backpedal to cover up the lies.

The only affected people are citizens of another country.

Forum List

Back