Majority of Palestinians now oppose two-state solution, new poll finds

The Palestinians had no right to build their mosque around the holy site of Solomon's Temple.
They didn't. There was no such people as "Palestinian" at that time. In fact, they did not even exist in 1947 and are the only people in the world who had to be TOLD what to call themselves.

It was and continues to be just Islamic Arabs doing what Islamic Arabs do. The Islamic political doctrine they follow is a supremacist manifesto that calls for them to wage war until all others submit, and their habit has always been to erect Mosques on the holy site of those they vanquish to establish their conquest as complete.

They didn't?

Guess the UNRWA is indeed a fraud,
and the 600K that fled, it wasn't their land after all.

Of course neanderthal-Lizard people DNA
vs the pure blooded Palestinian T-Rex...

When is David Duke's new Eugenics class on Al Jazeera?

E3OZbRoVUAADzmR
What irony, too, to see such a benighted creature referring to others as Neanderthals.

The actual truth of the matter is that D.N.A. studies of Israeli Jews place their origin in the lands they now inhabit. A person would have to be quite nearly retarded to think Jewish people come from Europe.

......although, now that I think of it, all that very determined inbreeding in Arab lands DOES lead to quite te diminished intellectual capacity.

Have you been to Jordan? They have already taken in many refugees forced out of Israel since the 1940s.
Jordan is composed of the lion's share of the original Mandate of Palestine and was set aside as the Arab section, yes. It IS the Palestinian homeland, and accounts for 77% of the original Mandate. Of the remaining 23%, Israel and the West Bank now sit,

mandate-for-palestine-11-728.jpg

What irony, too, to see such a benighted creature referring to others as Neanderthals.

The actual truth of the matter is that D.N.A. studies of Israeli Jews place their origin in the lands they now inhabit. A person would have to be quite nearly retarded to think Jewish people come from Europe.

......although, now that I think of it, all that very determined inbreeding in Arab lands DOES lead to quite te diminished intellectual capacity.

It's "too racist" for Jews to want to have Jewish kids,
and while being depicted as Arafat in every caricature... are "too white blooded".

Look at the people joining Judaism throughout the generations,
and look at the main target audience of Islam.

We did get the best of them,
as well as every civilization we've interacted.
Today Muslims accuse Saudis and Emiratis of being secretly Jews...

:popcorn:

Last edited:
RE: Majority of Palestinians now oppose two-state solution, new poll finds
SUBTOPIC: My Position
※→ Jose, surada, et al,

BLUF: Every now and then, while trying to be a fair-minded thinker → pretending to be on both sides of the fence simultaneously → I am caught being (as Jose says) sitting on the fence → in an unintended and undesirable position.

The most knowledgeable posters of the Board like Rocco agree with me 100%, surada.

I ask you to completely ignore his post here where he tries to sit on the fence:
(COMMENT)

I do believe
(as the outside observer) that the Arab Palestinians are NOT of one mind (a solid majority on the way forward either in the Gaza Strip or the West Bank) on these issues of yesterday, today, and what will be tomorrow. I sincerely believe that the Arab Palestinians do not have a single comprehensive political or national development path in mind (again that of the majority).

1627224871475.png
I am sure that you have all seen this. I believe that this is a sound and valid portrait of the Arab Palestinian people who are very susceptible to this rallying point: Hamas In Their Own Words
1627224834737.png
I am just as sure that many of you have seen this presentation of how the Israelis see themselves: Secret of Israel’s Military Revealed

I do not believe (whether you are pro-Palestinian or pro-Israeli) that you can mistake the foundation of either set of beliefs and end up sitting on the fence. And I do not believe that after seeing the pro-Palestinian compilation, that you can come away with any other comprehension that: the Arab Palestinians of today is ready "to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbours" any more than they have in previous years.

Rocco knows perfectly well that the last 40 years of "negotiations" were nothing but a pathetic farce that Israelis pretended to accept to enable their territorial expansionism and Palestinians pretended to accept to keep those american dollars coming.

Rocco is on record as saying:

Palestinians never negotiated in good faith.

And he was 100% correct.
(COMMENT)

I want to be optimistic, and I want to be a positive observer; but, I would have to be deaf, dumb, and blind to come away with any other belief ("the Palestinians never negotiate in good faith") based on their past behaviours.

If Arafat, the father figure of the Palestinian struggle, the Palestinian "George Washington", never had the necessary legitimacy to give up a single rock of Palestine, what can we say about political dwarfs and midgets like Abbas, Erakat, Barghouti among others?
(COMMENT)

The Arab Palestinians have nothing but an illusion of national leadership. The world would very much like it if the Arab Palestinians (in any form) have leadership that would be capable of speaking in the name of the people. But, the Ramallah Government cannot take a step forward towards a peaceful solution without the Gaza Government (the tail) pulling the leach on the Ramallah Government (wagging the dog) and cause even a hint of a negotiated settlement to be retarded.

As long as the Ramallah Government allows the the Gaza Government to poison the tree of principles concerning friendly relations and the progress towards a just settlement of their disputes by negotiation, inquiry, mediation, or conciliation, the tail will continue to wag the dog. Chairman Arafat had a legitimacy bestowed upon him by the Seventh Arab League Summit. But Arafat was not able to muster the leverage and control necessary to really earn the title of Nobel Laureate. His organization was undermined like a colony of termites embedded in the wood.

() For Jose:

You were right to kick me off the fence. Sometimes it is irresponsible to teeter on the rails.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,

R

SUBTOPIC: My Position
※→ Jose, surada, et al,

BLUF: Every now and then, while trying to be a fair-minded thinker → pretending to be on both sides of the fence simultaneously → I am caught being (as Jose says) sitting on the fence → in an unintended and undesirable position.

(COMMENT)

I do believe
(as the outside observer) that the Arab Palestinians are NOT of one mind (a solid majority on the way forward either in the Gaza Strip or the West Bank) on these issues of yesterday, today, and what will be tomorrow. I sincerely believe that the Arab Palestinians do not have a single comprehensive political or national development path in mind (again that of the majority).

View attachment 517120 I am sure that you have all seen this. I believe that this is a sound and valid portrait of the Arab Palestinian people who are very susceptible to this rallying point: Hamas In Their Own Words
View attachment 517119 I am just as sure that many of you have seen this presentation of how the Israelis see themselves: Secret of Israel’s Military Revealed

I do not believe (whether you are pro-Palestinian or pro-Israeli) that you can mistake the foundation of either set of beliefs and end up sitting on the fence. And I do not believe that after seeing the pro-Palestinian compilation, that you can come away with any other comprehension that: the Arab Palestinians of today is ready "to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbours" any more than they have in previous years.

(COMMENT)

I want to be optimistic, and I want to be a positive observer; but, I would have to be deaf, dumb, and blind to come away with any other belief ("the Palestinians never negotiate in good faith") based on their past behaviours.

(COMMENT)

The Arab Palestinians have nothing but an illusion of national leadership. The world would very much like it if the Arab Palestinians (in any form) have leadership that would be capable of speaking in the name of the people. But, the Ramallah Government cannot take a step forward towards a peaceful solution without the Gaza Government (the tail) pulling the leach on the Ramallah Government (wagging the dog) and cause even a hint of a negotiated settlement to be retarded.

As long as the Ramallah Government allows the the Gaza Government to poison the tree of principles concerning friendly relations and the progress towards a just settlement of their disputes by negotiation, inquiry, mediation, or conciliation, the tail will continue to wag the dog. Chairman Arafat had a legitimacy bestowed upon him by the Seventh Arab League Summit. But Arafat was not able to muster the leverage and control necessary to really earn the title of Nobel Laureate. His organization was undermined like a colony of termites embedded in the wood.

() For Jose:

You were right to kick me off the fence. Sometimes it is irresponsible to teeter on the rails.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,

R

The ink wasn't dry on the Camp David Accords when Israel started building in the occupied West Bank at warp speed. Who wasn't negotiating in good faith?

HAMAS was supported by Israel as a foil against the PLO. Of course they regret it now.

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas - WSJ

Jan 24, 2009 · Israel cooperated with a crippled, half-blind cleric named Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, even as he was laying the foundations for what would become Hamas.

Why on earth would you want to destroy a building that has been standing for 1300 years?
It's you who constantly suggest destruction,
but there're indeed other ways.

For example, like with the Egyptian gold,
maybe, maybe half of it can serve the Temple.
But frankly, I've yet to know how that's decided.

SUBTOPIC: Rights to the Temple Mount
※→ MBJ1274, et al,

BLUF: We "might have" a basic contemporary concept?

The Palestinians had no right to build their mosque around the holy site of Solomon's Temple.
(COMMENT)

I tend to think that in modern times, no matter how much heat may be taken for holding to such a belief, "we" (collectively) must respect, without distinction of any kind, the freedom to practice any religion. Is that not part of the Covenant?

Temple Mount • Jerusalem.jpg

The entirety of the Mount (including the
Temple and Fort Antonia) is consecrated ground in the tradition of the beliefs related to the Supreme Being (Yahveh as the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob) the creator of all that has been, all that is now, and all that will be, as the spiritual spark behind the universe. You cannot think of the Temple Mount as some political sovereignty of man. It must be thought of as the Sovereignty of Yahveh. And when once all have that as an understanding, then the "Question of the Temple Mount" can be answered.

Just My Thought...
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,

R

Jewish people who flooded into Palestine at the end of WWll are European as are many of the Jews now residing in the states who post on this website. They need to take a good look in the mirror and ask - Is my skin olive colour in tone or a pasty white?
As Al Jazeera pointed out, It was originally thought that most jews had left Judea by the 4th century and crossed the Meditrainian to Italy, France etc. It now turns out that they travelled east to Turkey and up through the Balkans. Jewish men would go off and partner non-Jewish women making their children half Jewish. The process continued over 1600 years until now by which time their original Jewish bloodline had diminished to 3%.
I only mention Neanderthals to highlight the absurdity of insisting they are Jewish by bloodline. 3% is a very tenuous link, They are Jewish by choice little more. All Europeans are around 4% Neanderthal. Should we all feck off to the Neanderthal valley in Germany and claim it our homeland?
Israel never had the right to exist. It does exist because of the stupidity of the British who have form in creating unnatural long term problems. They shipped as many Scottish protestants to Northern Ireland till a majority in 6 counties was achieved and gave them the power to run all its institutions so the British would always have a foothold in Ireland. A mess we are still living with. Then there is the India/Pakistan calamity. As I say Israel shouldn't exist but does, and we have to accept it and deal with its adverse consequences. A two-state solution should now be imposed whether either side agrees to it or not.

It's you who constantly suggest destruction,
but there're indeed other ways.

For example, like with the Egyptian gold,
maybe, maybe half of it can serve the Temple.
But frankly, I've yet to know how that's decided.

I have never suggested destruction. ..and I know very little about the Temple Mount "faithful" who are making plans with Red Heifers.

What does Egyptian Gold have to do with any of this?

The Palestinians have never been offered anything but surrender and giving up land. Of course they cannot accept that.

SUBTOPIC: Public Works
※→ surada, et al,

BLUF: I concur.

Nope.. Egyptians built the Pyramids as a national project. The worker camps have been excavated.
(COMMENT)

This was not unique or unheard of in historic period. In fact, it could be considered the template and as an example to other cultures. The de'Medici (16th Century Florentines) were well known to be patrons of arts, education and craft apprentiships. The de'Medici invested in a number of public works projects of the time that kept people employed. And even today, the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is one of the largest charitable organizaations in the world. Were talking about tens of Billions of dollars in investments and assets. So, it is easy to believe that the Pharaosh of the time made a similar investment.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

The Palestinians have never been offered anything but surrender and giving up land. Of course they cannot accept that.

True.. As soon as the signed on with the Camp David Accords Israel took off building Jewish only housing in the occupied West Bank as fast as they could.

Forum List

Back