Majority of Democrats Oppose Certifying a Trump Victory

Because they committed crimes. What a stupid fking question.
One has been in jail for 3 fucking years without a trial. He refuses to change his story. He has recently been transferred to the prison Epstein was in. The unit he is in is all gangs. They want him dead.

Very insurrectioney.
Something tells me this insurrection is totally acceptable to the Left. Something.

Absolutely acceptable after the MAGA attempted insurgency.

Very insurrectioney.
Something tells me this insurrection is totally acceptable to the Left. Something.

It’s not going to matter, trumps victory is going to be so yuge, they won’t be able to dispute it!

VEVO!!

A lie, naturally.
1710288343951.png

Are there any 9 year olds here who can explanation to the OP the difference between a conviction and a sentence?

Very insurrectioney.
You just can't make this shit up.
You don't know the half of it. In Sweden, 95% of the multi-political parties are "left". The Sweden Democrat Party was the only reputable party that wanted to curb illegal immigration and to send non-Swedes committed of crime back to their respective countries. So, at political meetings, the Sweden Democrats were shunned to the point that anytime one of its members sat down in the lunch room all the other politicos would get up and go to another table. They even publically (proudly!) announced that they WOULD NOT - NO WAY cooperate with the Sweden Democrats even if they would be Democratically elected. I'm not sure if your people learned such behaviour from us or if my people learned it from yours. Anyway, I don't know what you call it but I call it Fascism.

Forum List

Back