Majority of Americans say U.S. is one of the greatest countries in the world

1693875669291.png

I call them the "statist left" but for most folks they call them marxists, but "Leftist scum" has a certain connotation to it for sure! At current the following is how I see it; the RNC/DNC are sleeping together in the same bed.
1693875844974.png

In spite of what some groups claim: Majority of Americans say U.S. is one of the greatest countries in the world

but interesting is who is now saying America is not great:

The share of Americans who say the United States stands above all other nations in the world has declined modestly over the past four years, according to a new Pew Research Center survey. There has also been an increase in the share who say other countries are better than the U.S.

Much of this recent change in attitudes has come from Republicans and Republican-leaning independents. Four years ago, 40% of Republicans said the U.S. stands above all other nations, compared with 31% today. And the share of Republicans saying other countries are better has nearly doubled, from 9% to 17%.

I believe it's possible the Magadonians are part of the group who saw America losing greatness. The modest decline started in the last of Mr. Trump's days in office -- no wall, no coal jobs, no...

So I will probably ask later: Why don't they move? Why stay in a country one believes is not so great, compared to others?"

It began with the over-reaction to COVID in form of fascist Democrat governors shutting down the private sector economies in their states, resulting in major economic decline, then sock-puppet Biden with his inflation increasing deficit spending combined with the Fed printing more money to cover that deficit~growing debt.

If a conservative is elected POTUS in 2024 and enough conservative control in Congress, the national repair can start. But likely will take twice as long to fix as it has to get broken further under Biden and Co.

In spite of what some groups claim: Majority of Americans say U.S. is one of the greatest countries in the world

The share of Americans who say the United States stands above all other nations in the world has declined modestly over the past four years, according to a new Pew Research Center survey. There has also been an increase in the share who say other countries are better than the U.S.

Much of this recent change in attitudes has come from Republicans and Republican-leaning independents. Four years ago, 40% of Republicans said the U.S. stands above all other nations, compared with 31% today. And the share of Republicans saying other countries are better has nearly doubled, from 9% to 17%.

I believe it's possible the Magadonians are part of the group who saw America losing greatness. The modest decline started in the last of Mr. Trump's days in office -- no wall, no coal jobs, no...

So I will probably ask later: Why don't they move? Why stay in a country one believes is not so great, compared to others?"

"one of the greatest"... did they ask what a "great country" is?

People really don't think too much, they'll look and see something and ignore a lot of other things, and not have an idea what they're talking about and come up with an answer.

Exactly !!!! Your OP tells us all what is openly whispered —- —- blind as well as goofy (polite version ) .

70% of Americans say the country is going in the wrong direction and have been saying that ever since Biden took office.

Majority of U.S. Thinks the Country Is on Wrong Track: Poll

View attachment 832126
Time Magazine
https://time.com › U.S. › Polls

Jan 27, 2019 — A sizable majority of Americans say the U.S. is headed in the wrong direction under President Donald Trump, according to a new poll.
First, Biden, our savior, has had much larger wrong track figures than Trump ever did.

Second, Biden has had wrong track figures throughout his presidency for over two years now. Please show proof that polls showed every week for two years that Trump's wrong track figures stayed in Biden's range.

First, Biden, our savior, has had much larger wrong track figures than Trump ever did.

Second, Biden has had wrong track figures throughout his presidency for over two years now. Please show proof that polls showed every week for two years that Trump's wrong track figures stayed in Biden's range.
Yeah, that twenty percentile is just the diff between twenty people in a poll.

It depends on who is leading the country on whether America is great or not and will say it is great or not. Michelle Obama was never proud of America and she stayed.

Hollywood elites always threaten to leave but most stay.

Then with Bush, 10 celebrity candidates for exile if Bush wins

Back when Bush was President I made a comment on another message board how great the United States is and the left wing people told me how arrogant that was. I tend not to believe such polls are accurate to any degree.

Yeah, true but you don’t need to believe. I am happy to live here and politics don’t phase me too much unlike Hollywood.
Hollywood? I look to Hollywood for enterainment, not for political opinions to support or attack. How stupid you are -- giving credence to Hollywood's opinions by attacking them.

Forum List

Back