Major Terror Attack On The Uk

USViking said:
My people skills are sufficient for those with whom I choose to employ them.

You know enough to realize the word "appeasement" is one of the foulest in any language, yet you promiscuously misuse it, and hurl it about.

That is not all I have "truly noted" about your own posts to me.

I suggest you reread these posts in order to increase your self-awareness, and to perhaps see the need to improve your own skills.

Damn professor....appeasement is a foul word related to promiscuity...thanks one learns something new everday! :bow3: :link: :lame2: :boohoo:

I am being sarcastic...because this post is starting to degrade with your arrogance...you may have the last word I'm through!

Bonnie said:
First I was speaking about Iraq not SA, but okay if you want an answer for that yes SA has a long way to go in many areas including women's rights, that said I still fail to see how that situation right now has anyting to do with terrorism worldwide save for the fact that some terrorists come from SA, but they also come from Jordan, Pakistan, Africa, Syrai, Iran, Egypt, Kuwait, Turkey, Russia, Chechnia, Palestine, and were training in terrorists camps in both Afghanistan and Iraq many years before we ever entered into real conflict in the the Middle East. To simply say Bush's relationship with SA is the reason or the war in Iraq is the reason is absurd. When someone attacks me for no reason I don't get scared I get angry and I want to fight not run. I really don't understand what you think we should do about terrorism, because the way you present yourself it seems like you are advocating capitulation which would never work and is very dangerous to even consider. Especially since you claim we in the US are not an island but to turn coat and run is exaclty what we would be doing if we wished to just be isolationists and wait for the terrorists to hit us again.........It makes no sense

ah bonnie bonnie bonnie.

To simply say Bush's relationship with SA is the reason or the war in Iraq is the reason is absurd.

if you can't see the flagrant hypocrisy about terrorist financing/women's rights and bush's support of things like that staring you in the face, i'm afraid i can't help you dear.

ThomasPaine said:
It'll be ok Hitler just wants the Sudentenland.. Get out of the way appeaser. Yours is the way of defeat and we will not be defeated. Best grab ahold of yourself pacifist because your way is DEAD!!!

you need to be realistic. that's all i am asking.

GunnyL said:
Got a newsflash for you, jimbob: My approach isn't being used. We have our troops' hands tied behind their backs playng all nice so you lefties don't wet your panties.

And the "biggest idiots" STILL haven't figured THAT out.

um. yeah dude. sorry i ain't buying that.

if you went in there and leveled the country of iraq, it wouldn't be libs coming down on your head. it would be the whole world.

spillmind said:
um. yeah dude. sorry i ain't buying that.

if you went in there and leveled the country of iraq, it wouldn't be libs coming down on your head. it would be the whole world.

Libs / rest of the world who aren't over there with us? Same thing, so who cares what they think of us? They're all idiots anyway...

-Cp said:
Libs / rest of the world who aren't over there with us? Same thing, so who cares what they think of us? They're all idiots anyway...

i'm afraid your archaic isolationism just isn't reality in our modern world. we depend on other nations to keep our economy going along with the vast networks of commerce. i'm afraid we are stuck with everyone on the planet, not just this continent. sorry to break the news to you.

spillmind said:
yeah, i'm glad to hear you are posting from iraq! how is the weather over there right now?

newflash bubba: YOUR APPROACH ISN'T WORKING

and it won't be long until even the biggest idiots figure it out.

Illmind you say that “Our Approach” isn’t working. What’s your suggestion? :teeth:

spillmind said:
ah bonnie bonnie bonnie.

To simply say Bush's relationship with SA is the reason or the war in Iraq is the reason is absurd.

if you can't see the flagrant hypocrisy about terrorist financing/women's rights and bush's support of things like that staring you in the face, i'm afraid i can't help you dear.

lots of bs no solutions.....classic

Someone please tell me.

Our idiotic friend spilly said in a previous post to GunnnyL about Gunny being in Iraq right now.

Is he in Iraq right now?

GotZoom said:
Someone please tell me.

Our idiotic friend spilly said in a previous post to GunnnyL about Gunny being in Iraq right now.

Is he in Iraq right now?
No. GunnyL had mentioned what he thought should be done in the WoT and spilly, being the wise ass liberal he is, was being sarcastic and saying, basically, "if you ain't there, your opinion doesn't matter". He seems to forget that Gunny has obviously already committed more time to defending this nation than Spilly ever would.

-Cp said:

As to the rest of the world, somewhat agreed, however it is nice to have as many allies and as few enemies as possible.

As to the American Liberals, that is a little more in the gray area. They have a vote so elected officials do need to worry somewhat.

As to the London situation, we definitely should show as much support for them as possible, one good turn and all of that. However I am left wondering how much support we can deliver with troops still in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

freeandfun1 said:
No. GunnyL had mentioned what he thought should be done in the WoT and spilly, being the wise ass liberal he is, was being sarcastic and saying, basically, "if you ain't there, your opinion doesn't matter". He seems to forget that Gunny has obviously already committed more time to defending this nation than Spilly ever would.

OK. I thought perhaps Gunny was actually in Iraq as we speak. I was going to come unglued at spilly for saying those things to him.

GotZoom said:
Someone please tell me.

Is he in Iraq right now?

i'd be cautious about who you are calling and idiot, considering you are the only one who didn't get it.

This thread has turned into a "Silly Spilly" sit com...time for a wrap..what is the proper term...oh yeah Hiatis or something like that...LOL :cof:

spillmind said:
i'd be cautious about who you are calling and idiot, considering you are the only one who didn't get it.

I missed it because I was blinded a bit with the rage I would have felt had he, in fact, been in Iraq; and you having the cojones to say something while he is over there protecting your sorry ass.

Ok...vent and rage over.

No worries.

archangel said:
This thread has turned into a "Silly Spilly" sit com...time for a wrap..what is the proper term...oh yeah Hiatis or something like that...LOL :cof:

it's actually ended since i racked up -12 points and basically dispelled all that was limp wristed volleyed at me. no one's got an answer for the loving relationship between bush and the prince, and all the hypocrisies from fighting and funding terror to women's rights.

this is old news to the rest of the world, but apparently a shocking revelation for some here.

GotZoom said:
I missed it because I was blinded a bit with the rage I would have felt had he, in fact, been in Iraq; and you having the cojones to say something while he is over there protecting your sorry ass.

Ok...vent and rage over.

No worries.

hye mr bugaboo who's he protecting me from? and why he isn't he posting from his contracting job over there, since he apparently feels so strongly about the cause?

spillmind said:
it's actually ended since i racked up -12 points and basically dispelled all that was limp wristed volleyed at me. no one's got an answer for the loving relationship between bush and the prince, and all the hypocrisies from fighting and funding terror to women's rights.

this is old news to the rest of the world, but apparently a shocking revelation for some here.
Well, you have offered no alternative on how to deal with radical Islam. You say there are other options, but you have yet to offer one. So :blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2:

I hope Bush walked in some of the London gore and realized (inwardly, at least) that is was his hateful policies and actions in the Middle East that led to what happened. Spain acknowledged it almost immediately. Hopefully, the British will as well.

Forum List

Back