Major Cause of Black Poverty...Destruction of Family Unit and Liberal Misdiagnosis of Real Problem

Yes I did.
`
Yeah, no doubt. IF you read the article, then you'd know what I am talking about. That should answer any doubts or questions you might have.
She is correct. Black men don’t take responsibility for their actions. Let taxpayers pick up the bill. Let my child grow up in the projects on welfare...and his children...and his children...and his children...oh, and keep voting Democrat. Gotta have that’s welfare’s!

You're actually making the case for single payer universal healthcare, you know...

If we ended Medicaid and foodstamps tomorrow, would more black men and women stay together and with their children enjoy their newfound extreme poverty as a happy family??
Yep. No reward for fucking.

Yes I did.
`
Yeah, no doubt. IF you read the article, then you'd know what I am talking about. That should answer any doubts or questions you might have.
She is correct. Black men don’t take responsibility for their actions. Let taxpayers pick up the bill. Let my child grow up in the projects on welfare...and his children...and his children...and his children...oh, and keep voting Democrat. Gotta have that’s welfare’s!
and the culture is self destructive
it's like this horror family that was just on the news where they say the adult children were raised to have a child's mentality ---this happens in various levels with the black family culture....whites also....
.but as we see by all the statistical facts, it's worse in the black families

Conservatives are notoriously energetic when it comes to their trying to rationalize what really amounts to their desire to simply ignore and neglect the poor.

Trying to define the actual cause of the problem is the opposite of ignoring it.

Your words are nonsense.

Conservatives are notoriously energetic when it comes to their trying to rationalize what really amounts to their desire to simply ignore and neglect the poor.

Trying to define the actual cause of the problem is the opposite of ignoring it.

Your words are nonsense.

You don't want to pay taxes to help the poor. That's what I'm talking about.

Yes I did.
`

If there are no good paying jobs, then taking responsibility is not an option.

THe Black Men with responsibility, work and wait, while the women who want babies, go find some other baby daddy.

I read it and she is correct. Sorry if that contradicts the pity you have for your black boyfriend as a victim.
`
You read nothing. Try at least to read a little before you post. What you lack in integrity, you make up for in predictability.
I posted the fucking thing after I read it. Go get another Twinkie and work on your skills at attracting black men.

Yes I did.
`

THe Black Men with responsibility, work and wait, while the women who want babies, go find some other baby daddy.
Taking responsibility is always THE FIRST option.

I read it and she is correct. Sorry if that contradicts the pity you have for your black boyfriend as a victim.
`
You read nothing. Try at least to read a little before you post. What you lack in integrity, you make up for in predictability.
Hey everyone....only Windparadox can read. The rest of you are all dumbassed. Don’t mess with the Paradox brain. She might throw big words at you like “progressive.”:bow3::bowdown::bow3: All bow to the Paradox Brain.

Your words are nonsense.

You don't want to pay taxes to help the poor. That's what I'm talking about.

Our taxes have been going to programs to "help the poor" and the results have not been promising.

INdeed, much of it seems to be tearing this country apart.

Yes I did.
`

Taking responsibility is always THE FIRST option.

IF they don't have the means, they can't do it.

My wife and I make well above median, and we can't imagine how people who make much less can do it.

Nobody read it but you you narcissistic bitch.
`
I believe that.

I did not read this article. I am very familiar with the topic and skimmed the first couple of paragraphs and saw nothing new.

The problem is illegitimacy. THe effects of illegitimacy are not limited to BLACK single mother families.

They effect white families the same way.

In Africa blacks still live in groups and tribes and they all have sex with each other and no one knows who the daddies are, it is natural for them

Don't judge them

Forum List

Back