Major Bombshell to Wallop The Hildebeaasty this Tuesday....

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The amazing and well-respected reporters from True Pundt put out a tweet alerting everyone to the big news.

Thomas Paine @Thomas1774Paine
BREAKING NEWS: We are hearing MAJOR TURBULENCE in store for #Hillary next week, starting Tuesday. All we can say now, Read Between The Lines

Hildebeasty just heard about it.....

democratic-presidential-nominee-former-secretary-of-state-hillary-picture-id611658236

No matter, Trump is unfit for the office of the President of the USA....there is nothing in the whole wide world, that can change that Vigil....

• Banned
No matter, Trump is unfit for the office of the President of the USA....there is nothing in the whole wide world, that can change that Vigil....

He is...I thought he was rather suave and presidential, unlike the fat, 2 bit whore, and lying bastard he is up against ....But you can wallow in your tears on Nov. 9th!

3.jpg

He is...I thought he was rather suave and presidential, unlike the fat, 2 bit whore, and lying bastard he is up against ....But you can wallow in your tears on Nov. 9th!

3.jpg

3.jpg

3.jpg

With Hillary's TBI from falls that resulted in a blood clot on the brain and a concussion in the most recent case we know of you are being ungracious to the neurologically handicapped. Blaming her instead of her handlers who want more political positions to sell just adds to the elder abuse being displayed in public by the best political party money can buy.

3.jpg

3.jpg

3.jpg

3.jpg

. That is the extent of your challenge? You people think any republican is unfit to be president. That talk falls on deaf ears. And on the ears of independents. Hillary is losing among independents. That doesn't bode well for your side. This is the year of the populous candidate. Political candidates are unwanted.

3.jpg
you better take a closer look, Trump has gained more weight and has got to be nearing 280 lbs, while Hillary has lost some of that weight she gained....look at the debate pictures shot looking out from behind the candidates....he's a walking heart attack!

3.jpg
you better take a closer look, Trump has gained more weight and has got to be nearing 280 lbs, while Hillary has lost some of that weight she gained....look at the debate pictures shot looking out from behind the candidates....he's a walking heart attack!
What's your source? Hillary is the one with the health issues, propagandizers always accuse their enemies of the same to deflect the truth.

Should be as "shocking" as Trumps info on Obamas birth certificate

3.jpg
He also has sniffling issues....a sure sign of rampant cocaine abuse

3.jpg
What's your source? Hillary is the one with the health issues, propagandizers always accuse their enemies of the same to deflect the truth.
DUHHH, that's why trump started Hillary is sickly.. routine, to deflect from his own ill health condition...

It's his M/O.... she pays for play accusation, while it is he, who pays for play, his accusations of the Clinton foundation as being a slush fund, while it was he, who uses his Trump foundation to pay off AG's to keep from being prosecuted for the fraud crimes he committed, To buy paintings of himself and footballs to display in his hotel with his charity foundation money...she's crooked accusations when it is he who was a fraud, while it is he who does not pay people for the work they have done while it is he who breaks the law and gets involved with Cuban trade while an embargo by our nation is going on....he's as crooked as they come.

You've been duped by the biggest propagandizer in the Nation...be proud of yourself!

Forum List

Back