Maher & Dan Savage: Dems Should 'Fight Dirty' & 'Cheat Like Republicans'

Democrats are getting closer and closer. They know what they really want to say is a call to arms. Pick up whateve weapons they can get their hands on and take to the streets. That's what he REALLY means by fight dirty.

The nation is a powder keg, what will it take to set it off?

Democrats are getting closer and closer. They know what they really want to say is a call to arms. Pick up whateve weapons they can get their hands on and take to the streets. That's what he REALLY means by fight dirty.

The nation is a powder keg, what will it take to set it off?

When the Americans show up to the protests wearing masks as the Democrats do, there'll be business.

I'd prefer not, but it's looking more inevitable every day.

Yes at some point Democrats will have to crawl down into the Republican sewer to get on their level. Republicans cheat and lie now right out in the open, they aren't ashamed of it at all anymore. I know their base is too stupid and brainwashed to know this but the rest of the population knows it. Democrats can no longer bring a knife to a gun fight. They'll have to get as ugly as Republicans in all areas.

Republicans, welcome to the world you have created.

Yes at some point Democrats will have to crawl down into the Republican sewer to get on their level. Republicans cheat and lie now right out in the open, they aren't ashamed of it at all anymore. I know their base is too stupid and brainwashed to know this but the rest of the population knows it. Democrats can no longer bring a knife to a gun fight. They'll have to get as ugly as Republicans in all areas.

Boy have you got that backwards....
Democrats are like crabs.....they pull everybody else down into their shithole.

Let us know the second a right winger shoots a politician. So far it's two for two leftists to nought righty's committing acts of horrible violence.

Don't worry cons, you should be happy. You'll soon have company in the sewer and won't have to look up to see humans anymore.

Be happy!

Forum List

Back