Magadonians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2022
Incredibly bizarre quotes from Individual-1.

In ripping former friend Fox News, Trump said Fox was losing out on servicing his “brilliant Magadonians,” who, he asserts, don’t want to hear about DeSantis.

“FOX should embrace MAGA,” Trump writes on social media, “because the very smart, even brilliant, Magadonians know that, despite all the fake lip service, FoxNews is pushing Ron DeSanctus, or anyone else for that matter, because they hate the greatest ‘america first' president to ever put on a suit and tie, me."

Magadonians?

In ripping former friend Fox News, Trump said Fox was losing out on servicing his “brilliant Magadonians,” who, he asserts, don’t want to hear about DeSantis.

“FOX should embrace MAGA,” Trump writes on social media, “because the very smart, even brilliant, Magadonians know that, despite all the fake lip service, FoxNews is pushing Ron DeSanctus, or anyone else for that matter, because they hate the greatest ‘america first' president to ever put on a suit and tie, me."

Magadonians?

It's so delightful to hear you losers whine about every word that comes out of the man's mouth.

And he's going to keep talking forever.

Forever.

• Banned
What a name. his is gonna put creative people back to work.

The comparison to Lilliputians is incredible raw.

The Lilliputians are very small men and women, but possessing all the pretension and self-importance of fully grown adults. They are mean and nasty, vicious, morally corrupt, hypocritical and deceitful, jealous and envious, filled with greed and ingratitude — they are, in fact, completely delusional.

Magadonians?

BrainOnDrugs_egg-fried-egg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back