MAGA Theorizes that Trump's Uncle was Affiliated with Tesla and Apparently Traveled Through Time..... or Something

It's honestly hard to know. The conspiracy theories get weirder and weirder with Cult 45. Jack Posobiec, one of MAGA's biggest names on X, has posted a new theory that Trump's uncle was the last person to allegedly see Tesla's files, which included theories on time travel, before they were apparently confiscated by the government. You are to draw your own conclusions.... I conclude Posobiec may have had a psychotic break. What's more striking is he's not even getting pushback in the comments. The Trump sycophants are all on board with this.

Remember, they are totally not a cult.

The crazier, the more it appeals to MAGA

The enemy generals killed each other because they could not agree on a strategy to drive away the Orange Man
Desperation led them to trust their most ineffective warriors. General Xiden was previously severely injured when a mountain fell on his skull. The brain damage was horrifying. So of course, he became their leader.

It's honestly hard to know. The conspiracy theories get weirder and weirder with Cult 45. Jack Posobiec, one of MAGA's biggest names on X, has posted a new theory that Trump's uncle was the last person to allegedly see Tesla's files, which included theories on time travel, before they were apparently confiscated by the government. You are to draw your own conclusions.... I conclude Posobiec may have had a psychotic break. What's more striking is he's not even getting pushback in the comments. The Trump sycophants are all on board with this.

Remember, they are totally not a cult.
Decades old -- more than 50 years ? Very old hat .
But hard fact .
Uncle John was a tip top US scientist and likely collaborated closely with the FBI .
Regardless, the files and notes ended up with them .
Have been aware of this and many more details for around twenty years so linking matters to MAGA etc is absurd

Mr Trump has always shown a great interest in UAP matters and it is assumed that his interest came from John with whom there always was a close relationship apparently .
But nearly all of the Presidents since Truman tried to be closely involved in this area and many believe that JFK died or faked his death because Deep State had enough of his attempts to bring matters out to the public .

Last edited:
Decades old -- more than 50 years ? Very old hat .
But hard fact .
Uncle John was a tip top US scientist and likely collaborated closely with the FBI .
Regardless, the files and notes ended up with them .
Have been aware of this and many more details for around twenty years so linking matters to MAGA etc is absurd

Mr Trump has always shown a great interest in UAP matters and it is assumed that his interest came from John with whom there always was a close relationship apparently .
But nearly all of the Presidents since Truman tried to be closely involved in this area and many believe that JFK died or faked his death because Deep State had enough of his attempts to bring matters out to the public .
Having a biased, petty, tyrannical, chicken shit faggot "moderating" a political forum is absurd as well

Having a biased, petty, tyrannical, chicken shit faggot "moderating" a political forum is absurd as well
Yes . If true .

But if you are questioning the Uncle John -- Tesla link , DYOR .
You can question and doubt the Time Travel element, as I do, but it seems that Tesla was likely the the most remarkable scientist to have ever lived .
Many great minds believe that the base of Deep State success since WW2 is almost totally based on results written in Tesla's diaries and based on electro magnetism , frequency energy and even anti -gravity propulsion .

But if you suffer from Cognitive Rigidity , go elsewhere .

Yes . If true .

But if you are questioning the Uncle John -- Tesla link , DYOR .
You can question and doubt the Time Travel element, as I do, but it seems that Tesla was likely the the most remarkable scientist to have ever lived .
Many great minds believe that the base of Deep State success since WW2 is almost totally based on results written in Tesla's diaries and based on electro magnetism , frequency energy and even anti -gravity propulsion .

But if you suffer from Cognitive Rigidity , go elsewhere .
I suffer from not giving a shit about DTMB's bullshit agitprop troll threads. I'm just here to insult the cock sucker.

Jack Posobiec, one of MAGA's biggest names on X, has posted a new theory that Trump's uncle was the last person to allegedly see Tesla's files, which included theories on time travel, before they were apparently confiscated by the government. You are to draw your own conclusions....
There's nothing theoretical or alleged about John G. Trump seeing "Tesla's files":
In early 1943, two days after the death of Nikola Tesla, the Federal Bureau of Investigation ordered the Office of Alien Property Custodian to seize Tesla's belongings.[10] Trump was called in to analyze the Tesla artifacts, which were being held in government custody.[10] After a three-day investigation, Trump's report concluded that there was nothing which would constitute a hazard in unfriendly hands.[11]
The FBI begged to differ, but similar to H.G. Wells, Tesla only speculated about "time travel" and "Death Rays." He built nothing specific to those ends.

I suffer from not giving a shit about DTMB's bullshit agitprop troll threads. I'm just here to insult the cock sucker.
Excellent .
Good to see dedicated sport .
I am similar with two or three others here . The only annoyance is that they are natural morons and there is not much sport from kicking clueless Trolls like Titlose , Wanker and Turdy Tainted .Other names available .

Forum List

Back