MAGA Theorizes that Trump's Uncle was Affiliated with Tesla and Apparently Traveled Through Time..... or Something

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
It's honestly hard to know. The conspiracy theories get weirder and weirder with Cult 45. Jack Posobiec, one of MAGA's biggest names on X, has posted a new theory that Trump's uncle was the last person to allegedly see Tesla's files, which included theories on time travel, before they were apparently confiscated by the government. You are to draw your own conclusions.... I conclude Posobiec may have had a psychotic break. What's more striking is he's not even getting pushback in the comments. The Trump sycophants are all on board with this.

Remember, they are totally not a cult.

AlmostGave.jpg

It's honestly hard to know. The conspiracy theories get weirder and weirder with Cult 45. Jack Posobiec, one of MAGA's biggest names on X, has posted a new theory that Trump's uncle was the last person to allegedly see Tesla's files, which included theories on time travel, before they were apparently confiscated by the government. You are to draw your own conclusions.... I conclude Posobiec may have had a psychotic break. What's more striking is he's not even getting pushback in the comments. The Trump sycophants are all on board with this.

He's sure got y'all twisted up like a sweaty old pair of Killary's panties.

Sounds like he trolled you.

MIT professor?

Dang, what happened to that gene pool? Did they all dip their balls in lead?

Right? MAGA was a clever campaign slogan and now the TDS community thinks MAGA is a self-aware entity. :21:
Yep. The Leftards try so hard to convert a phrase like “Make America Great Again” into something “bad,” they strain their tiny little brains.

And if you side with those who think that we really should concentrate on improving America, then these Lefturds imagine that you must operate on some group-think form of telepathy.

Meanwhile, who is more likely to see things in a hive-minded way? That’s right:

Our libturds.

Yep. The Leftards try so hard to convert a phrase like “Make America Great Again” into something “bad,” they strain their tiny little brains.

And if you side with those who think that we really should concentrate on improving America, then these Lefturds imagine that you must operate on some group-think form of telepathy.

Meanwhile, who is more likely to see things in a hive-minded way? That’s right:

Our libturds.
Improve America? Heck, right now I would settle for stop actively subverting America!

Huh, I guess monkeys really do have uncles. I always thought it was just a figure of speech.

You are desperate.

You got it bad son

Forum List

Back