MAGA: The Spur has hired just 33 border officers since paying consulting firm $60M to help!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
DHS has ‘ongoing difficulties’ meeting hiring goals: report
dhs_022315getty.jpg

© Getty Images

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has experienced "ongoing difficulties" as it seeks to meet
President Trump's goal of hiring 15,000 new immigration officers and border agents, a DHS official told The Los Angeles Times in a report published Sunday.
“We have had ongoing difficulties with regards to hiring levels to meet our operational needs,” the unnamed DHS official told the Times on Saturday.

The official noted that Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) gained 120 new agents last year, its first net gain in five years, calling the increase "a huge improvement."

CBP in November 2017 signed a $60.7 million contract with consulting firm Accenture Federal Services as part of a nearly $300 million contract to onboard 7,500 officers by 2022. Accenture has so far only landed 33 new hires, according to the Times.

:itsok::1041: Where are ALL the Gun Nutter DOPers? Will they not do the job?
Or to uneducated to be employed in this job?

Or do they feel we need to hire illegals to do this job?
Like how the great Douche does for staffing ITS shitty golf clubs?:21:

I say DOPers need to start a NEW GO-FUND-Me Scam to meet the great Douche goals. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
  • Banned
We have Accenture over here. They are fucking shit.

I have an issue paying them 60M. They should be earning it the per hire fee.
Good luck with that.
We have all the LE we need to stop illegals from getting jobs.

Start arresting the employers. Let the illegals go to bag another Employer of illegals.
After the illegal turns in 10 Employers, they get a green card. We make them pay a
YUGE fine these employers of illegal workers. On all income for life at 65%. Then they need to pay tax on all income to feds and states.

I agree. Employers are the linchpin. It's a given leftists want to erase borders. But country club republicans who talk one way and act another need to have a fire lit under their asses.

• Banned
I agree. Employers are the linchpin. It's a given leftists want to erase borders. But country club republicans who talk one way and act another need to have a fire lit under their asses.

In many ME counties and other areas. They imprison people who hire illegals.
If they can't get jobs they won't come for the most part. Illegally that is.

We need to arrest employers. The Illegal drug war failed back in raygoons time.
We need to make illegal drugs prescribable by some process and database to let
people get the drugs. But earn it like responsible drinkers. Or pay the drinker/driver law prices they break.
The drugs are here to stay. Tax them like alcohol to clean up the messy when they fail to control themselves.

By doing above, we will have to many border patrol peoples employed. They can do other thangs
in DHS. Like, inspect ships and containers.

dhs_022315getty.jpg

© Getty Images

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has experienced "ongoing difficulties" as it seeks to meet
President Trump's goal of hiring 15,000 new immigration officers and border agents, a DHS official told The Los Angeles Times in a report published Sunday.
“We have had ongoing difficulties with regards to hiring levels to meet our operational needs,” the unnamed DHS official told the Times on Saturday.

The official noted that Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) gained 120 new agents last year, its first net gain in five years, calling the increase "a huge improvement."

CBP in November 2017 signed a $60.7 million contract with consulting firm Accenture Federal Services as part of a nearly $300 million contract to onboard 7,500 officers by 2022. Accenture has so far only landed 33 new hires, according to the Times.

I say DOPers need to start a NEW GO-FUND-Me Scam to meet the great Douche goals. :abgg2q.jpg:
Your link:

"CBP currently has more than 3,000 job vacancies, despite Trump two years ago signing an executive order calling for 10,000 more immigration officers, according to Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-Calif.) office, the Times reported.

"The Office of the Inspector General at the end of last year raised concerns about the Accenture hiring contract, claiming that it was extraordinarily costly for a venture that had yielded unsatisfactory results so far."

There was some controversy about eliminating mandatory polygraph tests for each new hire; I'm unsure if that's been resolved, or not?

Like Trump you mean ?

Well, the great Douche was forced to use e-vfy at two locations. One in California and Florida.
New Jersey and NY not so much.
But the douche has more than 10 other locations to commit crimes.

dhs_022315getty.jpg

© Getty Images

Your link:

"CBP currently has more than 3,000 job vacancies, despite Trump two years ago signing an executive order calling for 10,000 more immigration officers, according to Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-Calif.) office, the Times reported.

"The Office of the Inspector General at the end of last year raised concerns about the Accenture hiring contract, claiming that it was extraordinarily costly for a venture that had yielded unsatisfactory results so far."

There was some controversy about eliminating mandatory polygraph tests for each new hire; I'm unsure if that's been resolved, or not?

Has the great Douche crew only hired some 150 border agents in 2 years?
I guess they can't find the best?

Good luck with that.

Start arresting the employers. Let the illegals go to bag another Employer of illegals.
After the illegal turns in 10 Employers, they get a green card. We make them pay a
YUGE fine these employers of illegal workers. On all income for life at 65%. Then they need to pay tax on all income to feds and states.
I agree...arrest and fine the employers.

Good luck with that.

I agree...arrest and fine the employers.
Start here.

upload_2019-1-27_18-53-3.png

dhs_022315getty.jpg

© Getty Images

Your link:

And we really don't know exactly where his "wall" will start and stop; I think there's roughly 1950 miles of border and parts of the California/Mexico border already have three barriers.
Border-Walls.jpg

Trump's Border Wall Will Join the Ranks of 70 Others Worldwide

dhs_022315getty.jpg

© Getty Images

Your link:

I've read he's only built about a dozen miles of wall and hasn't spent all the money already allocated for that purpose?

Forum List

Back