maga man speaks

Grape Nuts. So when did you decide to participate in womens sports as a man? And why? Couldn't cut in the mens division?
As I always suspected. You're a full on projecting fruitloop ain'tcha, pal? Did you dream of being a big sport star while picking up those towels, or were you dreaming of being with the real stars?

As I always suspected. You're a full on projecting fruitloop ain'tcha, pal? Did you dream of being a big sport star while picking up those towels, or were you dreaming of being with the real stars?

Oh, I was a fencer, no towel boys. We take care of ourselves.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: Can you JUST picture it?
1656619011923.png

Oh well. Some times my fingers type faster and hit enter faster than my head can say "Wait, let me check that"!

I don't support men dropping down in class to compete with the ladies in any sport where money and scholarships are involved. Mix leagues for fun okay. Touch football for more fun even more okay! I played football over 40 years ago and can't imagine taking hormones to make myself stronger much less take them to reduce my strength to compete.

admits they want to roll back womens rights.....worse than the handmaidens tale
Well I am thankful I was born with a penis attached to my body and not belonging to someone else ( Yes, I have to write it that way ), so let those rights be rolled back and Canada is calling me home but the wife said no but the Philippines is fine…

It’s amusing when some troglodyte spews complete nonsense in an effort to be taken seriously…

You do, ghoul.
How about both of you?

I mean do you really care about the child after it is born or do you just care about controlling a woman body and telling her she is enslaved to you?

I rather have women who want to abort their unborn to abort it and then have their tubes tied…

I also believe men with that Macho mentality shouldn’t be allow to own a gun and have their balls removed but that is a different topic…

Forum List

Back