MAGA civil war explodes: Lindell calls DeSantis a "globalist" with "money behind him" who is a "Trojan horse" getting crushed by Trump in the polls

I hate unions? lol Off topic, but ok.

And no, I am not a democrat.
OK I remember your postings in the various union threads where you called union members thugs and what not.

It’s all good You’re entitled to your opinion but I certainly remember your criticism of unions and I remember you saying the things you said In other threads

Based on your post in this thread and in other threads it seems to me you’re very critical of Trump and supportive of left-wing Democrats.

OK I remember your postings in the various union threads where you called union members thugs and what not.

It’s all good You’re entitled to your opinion but I certainly remember your criticism of unions and I remember you saying the things you said In other threads

Based on your post in this thread and in other threads it seems to me you’re very critical of Trump and supportive of left-wing Democrats.

I did talk badly of unions in the one thread. Pity I don't recall the thread. I am not anti-union. But I did see many, many lives shattered by a union in my hometown.

Yes, I am very unsupportive of Trump. I am also unsupportive of Biden. I do not support any issue based on the political party. I support them based on my beliefs.

And my beliefs are firmly old school conservative. Fiscal responsibility. Less gov't interference. More individual freedom. You know, the principles that used to matter to conservatives.

I did talk badly of unions in the one thread. Pity I don't recall the thread. I am not anti-union. But I did see many, many lives shattered by a union in my hometown.

Yes, I am very unsupportive of Trump. I am also unsupportive of Biden. I do not support any issue based on the political party. I support them based on my beliefs.

And my beliefs are firmly old school conservative. Fiscal responsibility. Less gov't interference. More individual freedom. You know, the principles that used to matter to conservatives.
So who did you vote for in 2020?

What do you think about the mandatory mask during the coronavirus? What do you think about the 6 feet rule during the coronavirus? What do you think about the fact that hospitals are still forcing their workers to wear masks when reportedly the masks don’t make any difference?

You know the old-school unions stood up for what was right. Like the UAW and the various steel workers unions and certainly the police unions and the firefighters unions as well and the correctional officers unions are all very good.

Every company , every organization every sports organization anything you could think of has bad eggs …. to your point about some corrupt union destroying a town. Although I wonder if there’s a counter argument to what you’re saying out there.

So who did you vote for in 2020?

What do you think about the mandatory mask during the coronavirus? What do you think about the 6 feet rule during the coronavirus? What do you think about the fact that hospitals are still forcing their workers to wear masks when reportedly the masks don’t make any difference?

You know the old-school unions stood up for what was right. Like the UAW and the various steel workers unions and certainly the police unions and the firefighters unions as well and the correctional officers unions are all very good.

Every company , every organization every sports organization anything you could think of has bad eggs …. to your point about some corrupt union destroying a town. Although I wonder if there’s a counter argument to what you’re saying out there.

Unions did indeed stand up for the people. And they changed our world for the better. But they changed. Now they, all too often, work to create discord between mgmt and workers, to secure their power.

Forum List

Back