MAGA 2024 ticket a guaranteed winner

Out of the thousands of your batshit crazy conspiracy theories, you think a couple have been proven true. Great batting average you got there BooBoo.
You assholes have been swinging at Trump for seven years and besides the massive fraud, now twice, have not touched him.

You assholes have been swinging at Trump for seven years and besides the massive fraud, now twice, have not touched him.
Trump has been touched. All hs current court problems might not mean much to you, but I guarantee they mean a lot to him.

Trump has been touched. All hs current court problems might not mean much to you, but I guarantee they mean a lot to him.
And how would you know? You only know what you are told and do not have the brains to realize it is a fantasy. The majority of Americans do not want this country destroyed. Why would you think they do other than complete stupidity and gullibility.

And how would you know? You only know what you are told and do not have the brains to realize it is a fantasy. The majority of Americans do not want this country destroyed. Why would you think they do other than complete stupidity and gullibility.
You silly baby. You think trump's self caused destruction would hurt the country. The majority of voters just showed destroying trump would help the country.

We no longer have elections, we have UNiparty selections installed under color of law.

For anybody who still believes our votes matter, I have some ocean front property here in Oklahoma I'll sell you for a good price

Then, you will not be voting from here on out?

You silly baby. You think trump's self caused destruction would hurt the country. The majority of voters just showed destroying trump would help the country.
You are a class A dumbass and a truly anti-American POS. Your brain is gone along with any semblance of honesty or character. It has to suck to be you.

Gov. Jared Polis Issues New Mask Mandate For The Entire State Of Colorado​

July 16, 2020
[Link]
jared-polis-1.jpg

Polis’ fast enforcement of vaccine mandate for state employees​

Gov. Jared Polis deserves credit for issuing an executive order this week that streamlines the process for firing state employees who refuse to get vaccinated for COVID-19 if they interact with vulnerable people or those living in congregate living settings like health facilities and prisons.
October 5, 2021
[Link]

The Polis Administration is dedicated to moving Colorado's electric grid to 100% renewable sources by 2040
As we move towards 100% renewable energy, we must extend the positive impact of that clean electricity across the economy. Electrifying cars, buses, and trucks not only leads to cleaner air and improved public health, but reduces greenhouse gas emissions from one of our top emitting sectors.
[Link]

He's a tyrant.

The masses need someone to lead them by the nose. They can't think for themselves. Its only gonna get worse.

Forum List

Back