MAGA 2024 ticket a guaranteed winner

I wasn’t familiar with Polis until I saw him on Bill Maher. He seems pretty decent so far.

I was surprised to see that Buttigieg was probably the most sensible Democrat running in 2020.

I don’t know if we’re ready for that as a country but on the way they present themselves and their ideas, I like them.
A gay Jew. It will be an interesting run if he makes it.

I’d vote for Polis in a heartbeat

Gov. Jared Polis Issues New Mask Mandate For The Entire State Of Colorado​

July 16, 2020
[Link]
jared-polis-1.jpg

Polis’ fast enforcement of vaccine mandate for state employees​

Gov. Jared Polis deserves credit for issuing an executive order this week that streamlines the process for firing state employees who refuse to get vaccinated for COVID-19 if they interact with vulnerable people or those living in congregate living settings like health facilities and prisons.
October 5, 2021
[Link]

The Polis Administration is dedicated to moving Colorado's electric grid to 100% renewable sources by 2040
As we move towards 100% renewable energy, we must extend the positive impact of that clean electricity across the economy. Electrifying cars, buses, and trucks not only leads to cleaner air and improved public health, but reduces greenhouse gas emissions from one of our top emitting sectors.
[Link]

He's a tyrant.

The mules were not bullshit.
The only way the GOP can win in 2024 is if they dump trump/MAGA. Now that I've directly addressed the OP I'm free to answer your remark without that racist Azog baby whining at me. The little weenie that made that bullshit mules movie is being sued for big $$$ by people unfairly depicted in the dumb movie.

Last edited:
The only way the GOP can win in 2024 is if they dump trump/MAGA. Now that I've directly addressed the OP I'm free to answer your remark without that Azog baby whining at me. The little weenie that made that bullshit mules movie is being sued for big $$$ by people unfairly depicted in the dumb movie.
Of course he is. The cover up is relentless. They will hound him. It, or they, have convinced you asking questions is bad and elections can be stolen with threats and intimidation.

Of course he is. The cover up is relentless. They will hound him. It, or they, have convinced you asking questions is bad and elections can be stolen with threats and intimidation.
Questions aren't usually a problem, but his accusations are gonna cost him money.

The Democrats have a tendency to have a relative unknown show up out of nowhere and suddenly become the party's darling. If President Biden doesn't run, the next candidate could very well be someone you've so far never heard of.

And the GOP's chance depends on whether they win the House now. If they do, maybe they can stall Biden at every turn and then paint him as a do-nothing. If they don't, we could see an avalanche of progressive legislation, especially if Rev. Warnock wins in Georgia next month too. That would be tough for the Republicans to shoo aside.

He named no one. Where is one of these cases being heard?

Not sure about naming people in the movie, but he did show identifyable video of people and accuse them of committing crimes. The companion book to the movie was recalled to remove specific accusations and names. Mark Andrews is one of those people shown in the video.. Below is link to case, ans screen grab from video.

1668323844163.png

Last edited:
Not sure about naming people in the movie, but he did show identifyable video of people and accuse them of committing crimes. The companion book to the movie was recalled to remove specific accusations and names. Mark Andrews is one of those people shown in the video.. Below is link to case, ans screen grab from video.

View attachment 725076
Should I be surprised someone denies committing a crime and legal pressure from corrupt courts help him? Nope.

Nobody cares if you still believe all those conspiracy theories.
No one cares that what you people said were conspiracies theories came true either. There have been a couple big ones that prove the media and the scum you support lie through their teeth.

No one cares that what you people said were conspiracies theories came true either. There have been a couple big ones that prove the media and the scum you support lie othrough their teeth.
Out of the thousands of your batshit crazy conspiracy theories, you think a couple have been proven true. Great batting average you got there BooBoo.

Forum List

Back