Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

What happens if one of the 'night people' don't send whatever they're supposed to by the deadline?

Are they removed from the game for non-participation?

If so, is their character replaced with another player or just simply 'killed' off?

If an action weren't to be sent before the deadline, it won't be carried out. A missed opportunity, basically.

Is that what is holding the game up right now? You haven't received all the 'actions' yet?

Nada. Night ends when the deadline expires. And you thought you were clever. :D:lol::smiliehug:

Actually, I didn't know night ended at deadline regardless. I thought it ended earlier if all actions were in like day does if a decision is reached earlier than deadline.

So thanks for the clarification Wake. Good to know.

That was the case last game, but it's been corrected in order to preserve game integrity. It's the norm for competitive Mafia, too. Otherwise, players may try to whittle down who's who using certain information... :D

"Oh, I just can't wait to tear into this player."

:D

That was the case last game, but it's been corrected in order to preserve game integrity. It's the norm for competitive Mafia, too. Otherwise, players may try to whittle down who's who using certain information... :D

That's what I was trying to do damnit!!! :eusa_silenced:

Sameech and FA_Q2 have expressed interest in playing; Moonglow and C_K are potential players, too. If there is need we'll find a replacement. :smiliehug:

Forum List

Back