Madonna moving to Portugal??????

eagle7_31

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2013
Don't let door hit you on the way out dimbulb. Maybe she will make her bomb for the White House over there. Gee the 'media' sure let that one go without much comment.

Frog-On-Lily-Pad.gif

Don't let door hit you on the way out dimbulb. Maybe she will make her bomb for the White House over there. Gee the 'media' sure let that one go without much comment.
I've been following her on Instagram most of this year, and she moved this Spring.
She's adopted a couple of black kids and has them in the soccer leagues there already.

Fuck that bitch. And I LOVED her as a teenager.

Disgusting woman

I never got the obsession with her...she always seemed a bit odd...

Disgusting woman

I was a teenager when she first popped on the scene. She wore the things I only dreamed my girlfriend would lol

Disgusting woman

Her kind of music ain't my thing but within the context of what she was going for she always knew what she was doing and I respect that.

Now she gets to move to Portugal. Did something right.

11:06 a.m. ET Aug. 3, 2018

Temperature records broken

• The temperature reached 113 degrees near Abrantes, a town 99 miles northeast of Lisbon

If she likes that sort of weather......it's hell over there....oh well Bon Voyage :muahaha:

• The temperature reached 113 degrees near Abrantes, a town 99 miles northeast of Lisbon

If she likes that sort of weather......it's hell over there....oh well Bon Voyage :muahaha:

That would be considerably inland. I kinda figure if you're moving to Portugal you go for the Atlantic coast.

That would be considerably inland. I kinda figure if you're moving to Portugal you go for the Atlantic coast.

Extremely hot all over the area...far too hot in my personal opinion...not a pleasant living

I've been following her on Instagram most of this year, and she moved this Spring.
She's adopted a couple of black kids and has them in the soccer leagues there already.
If she has been there since the spring, I am surprised that we are only just now getting word about it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If she has been there since the spring, I am surprised that we are only just now getting word about it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Well, she's just started some sort of campaign or photo set to advertise it.....so now you know.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back