Madison Cawthorn Reveals Regime’s “Jan 6 Plot” to Crush MAGA and Remove Him From Office

A bombshell like the ones in the author's terlit is closer.

Since when did you become part of the lunatic fringe?

i am in the 11 district .... where maga is loved..he still is not...he tried riding on coat tails and fell off..he is a liar and a con artist who things he can be trumps best buddy....he doesnt vote and called women earthen vessels ...he wife left him shortly after that comment

• Banned
A bombshell like the ones in the author's terlit is closer.

Since when did you become part of the lunatic fringe?
i flirt with all sides, you should know that by now. there's good people on both sides, and Madison is one of them

• Banned
i am in the 11 district .... where maga is loved..he still is not...he tried riding on coat tails and fell off..he is a liar and a con artist who things he can be trumps best buddy....he doesnt vote and called women earthen vessels ...he wife left him shortly after that comment
yet he won in the primary over the Trump-endorsed candidate by like 40 points

Cawthorne

SHEEP.
I must protect trump.
trump said.

He is a coward.
See car wreck that paralyzed him.

What a POS.

A summary his "bombshell" piece is:

"Everyone keeps pointing out how badly Trump and I behave, which proves there's a deep state plot against Trump. Now vote me, because I'm such a pretty boy. A white and blonde pretty boy. So very, very white."

Kind of underwhelming.

On the bright side, being a known sexual predator really boosts Cawthorn's cred in the GOP, along with his insanity, and his self-admitted low intelligence.

Forum List

Back