Maddow Talks Midterms, Hershel Walker & The Attempted Coup, with Jimmy Fallon: "a majority of GOP candidates don't believe in election results"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Rachel Maddow's new podcase, Ultra, is out, and I just started listening to it. OMG! She is such a phenomenal storyteller! This is the classic Maddow I've been missing. Ya gotta go listen to it!

Rachel Maddow's new podcase, Ultra, is out, and I just started listening to it. OMG! She is such a phenomenal storyteller! This is the classic Maddow I've been missing. Ya gotta go listen to it!

And then, there's the rest of the story.

A growing number of likely voters believe that cheating tainted President Joe Biden’s 2020 win over former President Donald Trump, and even more feel that a key Democratic election reform scheme will increase fraud.

In the latest Rasmussen Reports survey, 56% of respondents said, "It’s likely that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election, including 41% who say it’s ‘very likely.’”

“Storyteller” is right.

Didn’t she yammer on for over two years about “Russia collusion” until that was blown up by Mueller’s report that said no collusion happened?

She's a great story teller, and you can count on the facts being complete and accurate.
I remember the crying in 2016. the night of the election....Maddow...This is your world now...Progs always on the stage. TV in many respects has turned into lies and pushing very left political agendas in entertainment.

I wish she would source where she gets all her information, like the media I follow. I listened to her first episode. "STORY," is right. lol

1665473609074.png

If folks want to look into her "journalism," they can do so, I don't want to care to, she has a hypothesis, and is looking to twist facts to fit a narrative it seems. I dunno.

Here are some reviews from apple podcast.

1665475154670.png
1665475203215.png

1665475248507.png
1665475275519.png

1665475320161.png
1665475344383.png
1665475367047.png
1665475388726.png
1665475406543.png
1665475425239.png

Maddow never said Herchel Walkers attempted coup.

Fucking hilarious. ^^^

:p
Yeah, I listed some of the primary "facts," that are the start of her narrative, you really gotta stretch to start, now? Where she gets some of the rest of them? I don't know. The fact that she won't tell us, give us the links, or make it all publicly available to verify at or blog or website? That should send the public some red flags.

Even a lot of Alex Jones shit can be looked into. I'd say InfoWars is probably more reliable.

Forum List

Back