'Mad Max' Calls For Americans To Turn Off TVs - 'Don't Listen To President'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
It's The Mad Maxine Meltdown. She is BEGGING Americans not to listen to the President tonight exposing how Democrats are attempting to undercut his Presidency, obstructing this government, and choosing to stand with violent illegals instead of Americans instead of supporting something they voted for twice, just to hurt the President's 2020 re-election chance.

Maxine Waters doesn’t want to hear what Donald Trump has to say tonight. The California congresswoman melted down when asked if she would be listening to Trump’s second State of the Union address this evening.

“I don’t even know why he wants to come and give the State of the Union. The state of the union under him has not been good,” said Waters, DISMISSING NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN RECORD LOW UNEMPLOYMENT NUMBERS FOR MINORITIEIS!

:p

"Waters isn’t the only one triggered by Trump. Last year, Luis Gutierrez, the illegal alien-loving congressman from Illinois, fled the House chamber. Trump praised the Capitol building, calling it a monument to the American people. As applause broke out, so did chants of “USA! USA! USA!” Gutierrez left his seat as several Democrats patted him on the arm as he retreated to a safe space."

LOL!

MAXINE MELTDOWN! Waters begs Americans to 'turn the television off' during Trump SOTU - The American Mirror

I won't watch because it's boring AF....Will get all the lowdown and lowlights from the jaw-jackers afterward.
I just want to watch and hear what comes out of the man's mouth myself so when we get barraged with Fake News tomorrow I can easily spot the Fake News pushers, Trump-Haters, and who is obviously spewing talking points but who never actually watched it.

I won't watch because it's boring AF....Will get all the lowdown and lowlights from the jaw-jackers afterward.
I just want to watch and hear what comes out of the man's mouth myself so when we get barraged with Fake News tomorrow I can easily spot the Fake News pushers, Trump-Haters, and who is obviously spewing talking points but who never actually watched it.
I want to watch Nan chewing her cud in the background, ala last year.

If you watch the state of the union you will know the lies the Democrats come up with. The Democrats can't stand an informed people.

I want to watch Nan chewing her cud in the background, ala last year.

Wonder if she's getting a fresh Botox treatment today?

Have not watched one since Reagan was POTUS. Will download the transcript tomorrow and miss all the fake clapping

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'd like to see the President offer to shake Pelosi's hand and then pull it away and smooth his hair back....classic NYC move. :lol:

Wonder if she's getting a fresh Botox treatment today?

Brazil+2.jpg

I won't be watching it live as WWE Smackdown Live is playing opposite on the USA Network.

IMHO, the President should have scheduled the speech for 10 pm, after wrestling was over.

I won't be watching it live as WWE Smackdown Live is playing opposite on the USA Network.

IMHO, the President should have scheduled the speech for 10 pm, after wrestling was over.

I'll be watching the Flash, and some game shows

Forum List

Back